Jump to content Jump to content

log all times cars and tracks and show position pls !

dgeesi0

love the game to bits almost perfect for me. one thing though is really starting to grind me a little though. you cant see your position in the world against others for times on each track and car.unless its in a official event.

most people who want to set their best times will do so in custom events. one track rinse repeat until learnt.

there needs to be a table easy to access and after each track completion showing your position in the world.i don't get why this isn't in it and every time i ask about it i dont get what you mean is the answer. okay to make it as simple as possible.

i race wales, sweet lamb, custom event in pug 205 t16 

i finish 5:36 

my position in world = (number it is in world)

show all top 100 times for that event driven with same car / group.

as said to me this is more important than most features.i race to do well but then cant see where i am placing. unless i ask a friend who sees my best time for the track i raced. i want to be able to see my own data . i cant see how this is hard to do as most of this is being logged already.

you could also link the "World times" to this site for each track/car under the "Leagues"

so here 

http://s15.postimg.org/trgk1uxaj/afafa.png

click that tab to access all data needed.

times are very important . it gives you a objective and gives the racing purpose. so please make times and accessing them simple and well though out.

bogani said:
I do agree that we need leaderboards, but you can still see your position after a stage. Just press the "view friends" button and you see a number next to your name.

Yep, told him that earlier on Steam. He doesn't seem to have that number though... which is odd.

I fully support this idea regardless - to be able to see everyones names on the in-game leaderboards, not just friends on Steam.

bogani said:
I do agree that we need leaderboards, but you can still see your position after a stage. Just press the "view friends" button and you see a number next to your name.
my position does not show up.whether i click view friends or not.so basically im doing top ten in world times but cant see it ! its kinda frustrating as i want to know what my position is so i can advance . i have to ask friends to look as i cant see it. which is stupid.
dgeesi0 said:
bogani said:
my position does not show up.whether i click view friends or not.so basically im doing top ten in world times but cant see it ! its kinda frustrating as i want to know what my position is so i can advance . i have to ask friends to look as i cant see it. which is stupid.
Wipe the game and reinstall?

bogani said:

Yep, told him that earlier on Steam. He doesn't seem to have that number though... which is odd.

I fully support this idea regardless - to be able to see everyones names on the in-game leaderboards, not just friends on Steam.

Yep, sort leaderboard by car, class, country etc would be nice.

I hope @KickUp & Co arrange some weekly/monthly events where you can choose any car and then have a total leaderboard but also separated into classes. Would be awesome!
bogani said:
dgeesi0 said:
bogani said:
Wipe the game and reinstall?
nah nothing to do with install. hope they sort it out otherwise what is the point in racing if your times and positions are not shown ? its actually one of the most highest priority things in the game. the times are the whole objective of racing.
I agree we need leaderboards.  I get my ranking to show under "friends comparison" but NEVER on any Pike Peaks tracks in any cars.  Annoying!  See link below

I've stopped playing Pikes Peak now cos theres no point as I have no gauge of my times against anyone else.  Racing?  Hmmmm

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6632/bug-report-pikes-peak-no-best-times-or-world-rankings-showing-at-end-of-race-ever#latest

Archived