DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

your farvorite Imprezza?

Hello,

sorry for asking, but I'm quite new to Rally and have only 30 hours into the game.

since there are 4 different subarus, which one is your favorite? I'm currently on my 2nd carreer championship with the 95-impreza. do the newer ones feel different? is it worth investing more time in the other subarus?

drive safe 😉

Yes, the newer ones definitely feel different!

The NR4 Impreza (which technically isn't actually an Impreza) looks a bit of a boat, but handles really well. 

In the 2000cc class, the 2008 car handles really well but, at least for me, doesn't have the raw speed of the Focus or C4. 

The 2001 Impreza is probably the best all rounder of the Impreza in the 2000cc class. 

I am probably biased, but the 1998 is my clear favourite. Looks immense and, once you have worked around the understeer, I find it an absolute pleasure to drive. 

Oh, and don't forget the Legacy in Group A, I think it handles superbly. That said, I still prefer the '95 car, as I find that more fun to throw around. 

50 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Oh, and don't forget the Legacy in Group A, I think it handles superbly. That said, I still prefer the '95 car, as I find that more fun to throw around. 

thx, now the subaru legacy is on my Group A list, too. Next Car I wanted to try, is the Lancia Delta Integrale. Regarding Leaderboards (Players and AI in Carreer) it looks superior to me performance-wise? 

49 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

22B 😉 

I just want to trigger @tbtstt 😄 

You don't need to trigger me @PJTierney: you have "S4" doing it every time I fire the game up! 😀

30 minutes ago, joxxor said:

thx, now the subaru legacy is on my Group A list, too. Next Car I wanted to try, is the Lancia Delta Integrale. Regarding Leaderboards (Players and AI in Carreer) it looks superior to me performance-wise? 

The Integrale is definitely quick, though I am personally not keen on how it handles at speed. The Evo VI is the quickest car is Group A for me but, as said in my previous post, I mainly use the '95 car as it is great to throw around.

To be honest every car is worth a try though. Even the EsCos, which I think is the slowest in class, is a great drive (and the 7 speed gearbox makes it interesting). 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I like the 2001 one. it's the only non-R5 car I have done a career championship with.

plus, it has 2 real-life liveries.

Edited by ianism

Posted (edited)

Legacy and Impreza WRC 98 are both great

Edited by HoksuHoo