Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 (Xbox) - Everyone waiting, one driving (found cause!)

Hi @BarryBL, I was just playing F1 2019 Unranked, and when we sat on the grid, I thought, because I already had a suspision (probably spelled wrong) what the cause of this issue might be, that all players are sitting on the grid and one able to drive.

What I did is: Immediately after the countdown was done, during that short transition, I pressed the Xbox button. what happened is, the race started normally for me, everyone else stood on the grid, I finally found the cause!

Game version: 1.22

Game mode: Multiplayer - Unranked

Recreation: After the countdown finishes, during the very short transition, press the Xbox button, and you will be able to drive, nobody else will!

Platform: Xbox One

How often: This issue happens quite often, I tried this method once and it immediately worked.

Accessoires: Xbox One Controller

Video clip:

After the peeping ends and the short transition takes place, I'm pressing the Xbox button (you can see how i'm in the options menu).

Another thing to add: In this years game, which has not been the case years before, a lot of the issue are caused by pressing the Xbox button/being in the Xbox menu. That is also the reason why sometimes you are stuck in the loading screen because one guy is in the Xbox menu, you should investigate this certainly for F1 2020.

Hi @ReimvomSchleim,

I'll try this out early next week. How often can you get the game to do this? Has this happened a few times?

• Agree 1

Only tried this once on purpose, immediately worked.

In a normal lobby, happens maybe every 5 races I would say. When I would try, I feel like it would happen each time.

So what I mean by that, obviously I'm not trying to purposely destroy these lobbies.

When I say every 5th race I mean by that under normal circumstances in a normal lobby, where I don't try to force it.

I have had a similar problem in our F2 league races. It seems as though some1 backing out after the 1st race also causes staggered starts in the 2nd race. Will try ho recreate this in future.