Jump to content Jump to content

Commentators and the radio are silent

Alex321gg

Hello my name is Alex and I have a problem with F1 2019
So I hear the game sound without problems but the commentators and the radio are silent or work incorrectly. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but this problem persists you can maybe give me some tips to fix this problem
Alex

On 4/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, 1512marcel said:

There is a setting allowing you to set the amount of radio comment. I suppose you have that turned off. Check the audio settings in game.

I have tried this but it is not working i hear everytime a rustle but the commentators and the Radio are silent

Allright, then it's time to report a proper assistance file. Look at the green banner to see what we need from you. A DXdiag file is always handy (if you are on pc) We have a whizzkid around that is absolutely fabulous in fixing PC related problems isn't that right @steviejay69 ?

Just now, 1512marcel said:

Allright, then it's time to report a proper assistance file. Look at the green banner to see what we need from you. A DXdiag file is always handy (if you are on pc) We have a whizzkid around that is absolutely fabulous in fixing PC related problems isn't that right @steviejay69 ?

I can try. People that claim guesswork are just not fans of my broadbrush approach. @Alex321gg I'm guessing you have either a BT or USB dongle headset? But please, post the dxdiag as that WAS just an educated guess....

On 4/30/2020 at 5:59 PM, Alex321gg said:

Hello my name is Alex and I have a problem with F1 2019

So I hear the game sound without problems but the commentators and the radio are silent or work incorrectly. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but this problem persists you can maybe give me some tips to fix this problem
Alex

We have got to have a working issues post as well. Use the arrow on the preview link, not the preview text.

Archived