Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Help with a new purchased f1 2019 game on ps4

Posted (edited)

Good evening,

Last month I played the test version of F1 2019 and I really enjoyed playing. Now I've been waiting for an cheap offer and bought it today in the Playstation Store (Germany).

I uninstalled the test version last month for more storage space.

Now I have downloaded the game from the store. Then I started it. After this the game showed me that  I still have the demo version and should buy the full version.

Although I have the full version

I would be very happy to receive a quick answer because I have been looking forward to the game for almost a year.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Stay healthy!

Sorry for my not perfect english 😕
Edited by UP100
Added 'solved' prefix

Did you check if there aren’t any leftovers of the test version on your PS4? Must be something like that.

Where should i find some leftovers. I don´t now. At the moment i try to reinstall the entire game from the library of PS4! Maybe this will work. Last time i downloaded the game from the PS-Store. Bute i will have to wait a few hours to see any differnce maybe...

Posted (edited)

On the pc, all the game save files are in the 'documents' folder. Have you got something similar? A Documents folder, 'my games' folder or something like that. Uninstall the game, then search the entire hard drive for any F1 2019 folder and delete them all, before trying to install again. Hopefully that will remove any trace of the demo.

Edited by Morsify