UPL F1 Season 8 | Looking for drivers for Top Tier

‪UPL FORMULA ONE SEASON 8 SIGN UP IS NOW OPEN‼️

‪After a thrilling S7 we are back for a 8th time with our most exciting season yet🏁

‪Multiple Divisons‬
‪Official Practice Sessions
‪Premium Memberships‬
‪And much more‬

‪Sign up here- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VG7XRQF‬

‪#UPLF1S8‬

Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/yzjxiOgDNhY

1B630F99-5F1E-42ED-B437-7057F09B4FE8.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I'm interested in joining, depends a little on what day you race, but the sign up link doesn't work.

Here is a video from when I was last committed to a league as a reference. My computer at the time was not great, so it was a bit laggy, hence not super clean wheel to wheel racing. But I always try to drive clean and give space and I drive with no assists. My best achievement in that league was a pole position at Brands Hatch and in the F1 e-sports qualifying events last year my best achievement was top 200 in the world (on PC). I think the track was China (Sepang). 

Hope to hear from you! 🙂

/Tykee

Edited by Tykee
more info

Hi Tykee! That’s unfortunate to hear that the sign up didnt work. If you have Twitter or can contact my PSN CJH87_LeClerc then we can happily find you a space in our league😁

Posted (edited)

Aha, is this a Playstation League? I'm running the game on a PC.. I think it's good if you make it clearer what platform the league is on 🙂 But anyway it sounds like a fun league if I was only on the Playstation

Edited by Tykee

Ahhh that’s unfortunate man. Our Name is UPL (Ultimate PlayStation League). Best of luck in finding a League!

• Like 1