Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

NOW CLOSED! NEW CODE IN TOPIC! For PS4 users who still need the League Medal Trophy

Posted (edited)

Had to make some adjustments which needed a new league creation. At user: GIRIKI i couldn't send a message through psn so for you also.

If there's anyone hunting Platinum trophy on PS4, and still needs their league medal trophy, I will be hosting a league especially made for these players.

When: SATURDAY 2nd of MAY from 21.00 Amsterdam time till 22.00 hours. 

it's made up for 5 lap races in brazil/Austria, and the league/lobby can hold only 3 persons including me, so there will be a small waiting period, but this way the trophy is guaranteed for everyone.

No mic. Required, just apply for the league and according to the apply order I will be working down the list. 

The league is called CMPS4TROPHYnew but you can only enter it by this code: CM#_ NXNMK9 (you can enter/apply from this moment on)

once you're done, please leave the league asap or get kicked 🤪

It's a simple build up and also a try out for me, but people are having issues with this trophy, so this is my way to help you out. Because IMO it's just a stupid trophy requirement forcing people to run league races while they like online but a league is just a step too far.

1 thing: BEHAVE OR YOU WILL BE KICKED BEFORE YOU GET THE TROPHY! All assists will be available to use, the lobby is meant to be ad quick as possible to help as many people.

I'm not always a complete **** 🤣

Edited by AlexTT
  • Agree 1

You're an OCD gaming trophy collector. Admit it! (it's OK I KNOW you're one of many!)

🏆😉😜

• Haha 1

Sounds good, thanks. I'll jump in tomorrow!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

You're an OCD gaming trophy collector. Admit it! (it's OK I KNOW you're one of many!)

🏆😉😜

I don't feel ashamed to have platinum F1 trophies indeed🤣

but this year some trophies are terrible. The showman one took ages, now doing sportsman one and tonight the league, and that's another platinum.

but the league trophy is stupid. Forcing people to do something they don't want, can't because of time, or are "scared".

Leagues sound already for a lot of people like elite and all that, so the threshold is way higher to join, and forcing them that they MUST do it and also finish top3 puts pressure on people they don't want.

it's a stupid trophy

Edited by AlexTT

I agree that it can get a bit too much if a developer by (using trophies) kinda pushes people to explore all their new additions to the game whether they enjoy them or not. Personally I'd prefer to see more single player rewards, like completing a 100% race in cockpit view using zero assists with simulation damage on . You'd only have to finish it undamaged not get a podium or anything so it could be quite exciting and introduce players to 'real' racing and all the thrills and spills involved.
It's kind of a catch 22, platinum should reflect the fact you've actually used all the features and game modes in the game. However a game has multiple features in the FIRST place to cater for all tastes so its totally normal for people only to bother with the modes that interest them.

On the other hand no-one is actually FORCING anybody to get all the trophies, are they? Or is it rather cynical of Codies to exploit the addictions of modern day gamers?

🤔😉😜

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

I agree that it can get a bit too much if a developer by (using trophies) kinda pushes people to explore all their new additions to the game whether they enjoy them or not. Personally I'd prefer to see more single player rewards, like completing a 100% race in cockpit view using zero assists with simulation damage on . You'd only have to finish it undamaged not get a podium or anything so it could be quite exciting and introduce players to 'real' racing and all the thrills and spills involved.
It's kind of a catch 22, platinum should reflect the fact you've actually used all the features and game modes in the game. However a game has multiple features in the FIRST place to cater for all tastes so its totally normal for people only to bother with the modes that interest them.

On the other hand no-one is actually FORCING anybody to get all the trophies, are they? Or is it rather cynical of Codies to exploit the addictions of modern day gamers?

🤔😉😜

Trophy's should involve general gameplay, and not forcing some feature that's new to players. Especially when you must finish top 3 to get the trophy. 

trophies linked to general online gameplay is more than okay, like reaching certain levels and all, those I hammer out in no time, but the showmanship sportsmanship is just a CHORE! Before you reach max showmanship is almost 2 seasons when all questions are the right answer.

so if CM want to force people in league play and finish top 3, I have got the solution for people who think they normally never get this trophy.

after all, WE are the community and help each other out however we can. I know I can be a harsh ****, I don't care. Keeps people on edge and nice guys never finish first.

Edited by AlexTT

16 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

@Mike5500
is this what you were after?

I actually have that already. I was looking to fix my attendance rating. I actually found someone to help so my rating is now an A instead of C. @sloppysmusic thanks for thinking of me though. 👌

• Agree 1

Reminder: 25 minutes(ish) from now i will start hosting the lobby.

Lobby is open! Had to make a new one so everyone please enter the new code.

Closed the league since noone else came in. Ruben has his medal and trophy at least. 

if other people want to do this let me know here so I can reopen the league and plan a new day

Hi @AlexTT

Any chance we can get a league going? I’m currently trophy hunting and would love to tick this one off the list!

PSN ID is Harvs211187 and I’m available from 11pm GMT most nights but can be on earlier if it’s more suitable.

I have created a separate topic about this already so apologies for the duplication.

Thanks!