Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally - What is your 'favorite' pacenote

ZbP

I know pacenotes are very individal thing, yet, time to time I hit a rock, ditch, tree or whatever is in the way after hearing 'very optimistic' or 'very late' one.
So I would like to ask you ladies and gentlemens, which one is your favorite? I mean, which one lead you into same rock, ditch or tree for countless times?

For start I would mention one from my last Monte Carlo visit - 

Vallée decandentesomewhere at 3/4 - right 4 tightens 1 - bam to rock guardrail

I never understood the "jump maybe" note. Is there a jump or not? A perpetual mystery...
Depends on the speed of the car. And driver. So I treat it as 'over crest'.....

I like 'two right..... deceptive *smirk*' on River Severn Valley. He's not kidding! I go off there every time.
hairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinrighthairpinlefthairpinright

Something similar to this!
Definitly "don´t cut" because I´m little bit used to RBR where many of don´t cut corners were cuttable, but here not. So codriver says "don´t cut" I think "who are you to tell me how to drive", cut the corner and smash the car :)
Pra D'alart in Monte Carlo has a couple of very optimistic 6's. One after a full throttle left 5 over 100 right 5 and the other in the snow section over a bridge. Sucks to have to remember where some dodgy pacenotes are, especially if you're not completely on the ball that day. Could be a six if it wasn't for those pesky walls and that bloody great mountain.

Archived