Jump to content

Kicked out of Mexico GP. "You have no multiplayer privileges." ERROR HO163

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Not just once but twice today! I got kicked out of the multiplayer game around the 8th lap or so. Abruptly left race and the error message below appeared. Was in P2 the second time it happened too!

First time I thought it was a fluke. But it happened two races in a row! Never had this problem before and been playing regularly for months.

Did anyone else have this happen? I'm on XBOX and my game pass is paid up for another two months. No reason for it to happen.

EDIT: I first searched for H zero 163 and didn't find anything ... but after I search for H O 163 I find others with this issue. **** poor. I'll try the race one more time tomorrow.

 

Screenshot_20200502-183528~2.png

Edited by Pitchpole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just happened twice to me too, both within the first 30 seconds of the race, was in P1 the second time too which is frustrating. Did you manage to get the race completed? Would be less annoying if the races were more often than once an hour

Update: just happened again, managed to successfully migrate host the first time it tried then another player left and the error message appeared again.

Edited by WJSN1218
New information following new attempt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WJSN1218 said:

Just happened twice to me too, both within the first 30 seconds of the race, was in P1 the second time too which is frustrating. Did you manage to get the race completed? Would be less annoying if the races were more often than once an hour

Update: just happened again, managed to successfully migrate host the first time it tried then another player left and the error message appeared again.

Just happened again. Three attempts this weekend and three times kicked out of the race. I spun out on the first lap and was in the very back so not as angry this time. But seriously, I wonder if online multiplayer will ever work for me again. I'll have to try and see if I can submit a ticket for this issue with codemasters? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Pitchpole said:

Just happened again. Three attempts this weekend and three times kicked out of the race. I spun out on the first lap and was in the very back so not as angry this time. But seriously, I wonder if online multiplayer will ever work for me again. I'll have to try and see if I can submit a ticket for this issue with codemasters? 

I’ve just managed to complete mine this time thankfully. Done some digging around about the issue and it seems to be an issue with host migration failing, some guy seemed to get quite far with support and then they just stopped replying, charming. I did an unranked race in between too without it disconnecting so I think it’s just luck of the draw if host migration actually works. I’m probably gonna submit a ticket if it keeps on happening, but hopefully it goes alright for ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This does indeed only happen when there is a host migration going on. Everybody gets kicked out except for the lucky one who is the new host. Lottery really if the host has a good race or not 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WJSN1218 said:

I’ve just managed to complete mine this time thankfully. Done some digging around about the issue and it seems to be an issue with host migration failing, some guy seemed to get quite far with support and then they just stopped replying, charming. I did an unranked race in between too without it disconnecting so I think it’s just luck of the draw if host migration actually works. I’m probably gonna submit a ticket if it keeps on happening, but hopefully it goes alright for ya

Well that's cool. Not gonna bother with another race this weekend. I was looking around the forum and I see some tickets already submitted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been kicked out of the Austrian GP as well. Leading after 12 laps and round turn 3 to see a car sitting in the track not moving. Was able to drive through it, so presume it was a disconnected player when all of a sudden I get the message that I don’t have permissions. 
 

first race I’ve done online and really not impressed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×