Jump to content Jump to content

Safety cars cause AI issues (online leagues)

Lahime21

In multiple leagues I play online with my friends. We have had an issue with the AI seeming to hit an "invisible wall" causing a huge backup/pileup. It took us awhile but we noticed that it was always around a yellow flag. 

Well just minutes ago while racing in Germany. A safety came out for some reason(another rant). The Safety car pulled over to the side like usual. Only for Leclerc(AI) infront of me to almost stop. I caught it in time as we crawled past the Safety Car. Out of no where im being warned for illegal overtake and to give position back. Still behind Leclerc. I get DQed. My friend gets DQed. And only 6 racers finished the race all others DQed. Only 2 players all AI.

5 hours ago, Lahime21 said:

In multiple leagues I play online with my friends. We have had an issue with the AI seeming to hit an "invisible wall" causing a huge backup/pileup. It took us awhile but we noticed that it was always around a yellow flag. 

Well just minutes ago while racing in Germany. A safety came out for some reason(another rant). The Safety car pulled over to the side like usual. Only for Leclerc(AI) infront of me to almost stop. I caught it in time as we crawled past the Safety Car. Out of no where im being warned for illegal overtake and to give position back. Still behind Leclerc. I get DQed. My friend gets DQed. And only 6 racers finished the race all others DQed. Only 2 players all AI.

You need to post a proper bug report with video if possible. Otherwise it is hard to recreate. Also, if you would search the forum you will see the issue of invisible walls and the issue of the parked SC DSQing drivers for illegal overtakes already being posted.

Archived