Carnage / Destruction Derby Online Mode for F1 2020

Codemasters should focus with all their strenghts to make an Carnage/Destruction Derby Online Mode for F1 2020.. So much idiots and dirtiest players will love that.. That way we Who wants to race clean and making an amazing and enjoyable Races we stay with all the piece and all the entire room available without having others ruining our Races.. Its a interesting point to be thinked because seems that actually Codemasters Don t thinking in anymore else unfortunelly for us 😥😥.. With so many things to be improved like an much more realistic /feeling gameplay for example 

The problem with that is most idiots get their fun by ruining the experience of others. It's sad but a modern malady we have to live with. They are the equivalent of forum trolls but in a race car capable of much destruction. If there is a dedicated demolition derby mode they will be bored by that as nobody cares about being shunted in there. Like in dodgems/bumper cars. These people will seek out the cleanest looking race they can find and have a field say in there instead. It's a real problem not to be ignored and Codies should employ a safety mode/license to at least try and separate clean from dirty in random lobby situations. In project cars you can specify the minimal safety level of racers in the lobby. If you like racing on your own that is... 🏁🙄

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

The problem with that is most idiots get their fun by ruining the experience of others. It's sad but a modern malady we have to live with. They are the equivalent of forum trolls but in a race car capable of much destruction. If there is a dedicated demolition derby mode they will be bored by that as nobody cares about being shunted in there. Like in dodgems/bumper cars. These people will seek out the cleanest looking race they can find and have a field say in there instead. It's a real problem not to be ignored and Codies should employ a safety mode/license to at least try and separate clean from dirty in random lobby situations. In project cars you can specify the minimal safety level of racers in the lobby. If you like racing on your own that is... 🏁🙄

Yeah good point mate.. I had done a few Online Races in Project Cars 2 and it was awesome.. Enjoyed a lot.. All clean players and good environement 😃😃.. Its a shame that some guys have fun destroying the others race 

• Agree 1

I did have a fairly respectful RANKED session with around 8 or 9 participants last night but we were all S rated. Go figure.

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

I did have a fairly respectful RANKED session with around 8 or 9 participants last night but we were all S rated. Go figure.

Dangit man wish you could have recorded it. I've been wondering forever what a clean race looked like!

• Haha 2

On 5/3/2020 at 9:51 AM, CarlosSantos87 said:

Codemasters should focus with all their strenghts to make an Carnage/Destruction Derby Online Mode for F1 2020.. So much idiots and dirtiest players will love that.. That way we Who wants to race clean and making an amazing and enjoyable Races we stay with all the piece and all the entire room available without having others ruining our Races.. Its a interesting point to be thinked because seems that actually Codemasters Don t thinking in anymore else unfortunelly for us 😥😥.. With so many things to be improved like an much more realistic /feeling gameplay for example 

@CarlosSantos87

I've found more organised racing like Leagues have, usually, cleaner racing and driving. 

7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@CarlosSantos87

I've found more organised racing like Leagues have, usually, cleaner racing and driving. 

Dear Barry mate i am part of a League already.. But i am talking about when you are at home when you wish to do only a few Races Online its how most impossible to race clean.. And for Who works with different schedules like myself exists some days that i cannot join to my League because of a work.. Maybe Codemasters its time now to input a similar or the same adapted penalty system of "Iracing" in ours F1 2019 game 

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Dangit man wish you could have recorded it. I've been wondering forever what a clean race looked like!

You done the impossible Man 😃😃.. Could and you should gain a special trophy /achievement for your account because of that.. You had overtaked "Tom Cruise" 

• Haha 1