Jump to content Jump to content

HO 163.8803 error XBOX ONE F1 2019

Noel00

Hello

for the second time now I've been kicked from the weekly even, this has just started as I have raced events in the past, I have reinstall the game to see if this would fix the issue but no, see details below.

1.       A description of the issue.: HO 163.8803 error can not join session, you have no multiplayer privileges 

2.       What version of the game you are using.: 1.22 or to be prices : F120F12019_1.22.61.4494_x64_WW_62ktj6msykznt

3.       Game-mode? Multiplayer, weekly event, mexico 

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue?, enter multyplayer weekly event in this case mexico, start racing after about 1 minutes or a lap, the error pops up.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Every time after about a minute after starting the live race.

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? Complete uninstall and reinstalled game, I have not found any other troubleshooting to try for the XBOX ONE

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc), official xbox one elite controler.

8.       Any screenshots, yes see attached, this image is of a couple of days ago but all errors are the same.

IMG-20200502-WA0001.jpg

Dear codemasters,

I just received the same error for the 2nd time this weekend. Before, I was in the top 6% of the weekly event. Therefore, I have two questions:

- can you please suggest an easy fix for this error? It is so frustrating... please solve it

- can you restore my previous result for this week’s weekly event? It was overwritten by the session in which I received the above error.

please guys.. fix this error asap. It is quite amateuristic...

Archived