F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

HUD for replays in F1 2020

Wait until you see it in Videos, Interviews or the game itselfs. Dont hope that codemasters will tell Features of the game like that only in threads like this one. 

@BarryBL can a spectators’ HUD for replays be provided via a patch? If yes, please also for offline players.

5 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

BUMP!

Bumping is against forum rules @AllenB2609

Please add your request as a suggestion with evidence, proof and ideal features for me to raise to our developers.

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Bumping is against forum rules @AllenB2609

Please add your request as a suggestion with evidence, proof and ideal features for me to raise to our developers.

Well I suggested it in my first post with the reasons why it would be a good feature to have. Thank you 🙂

3 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

Well I suggested it in my first post with the reasons why it would be a good feature to have. Thank you 🙂

Drop it into the suggestions section with as much detail as possible. 

Even things like rough designs etc and features. For suggestions, having as much detail makes my job easier, gets across exactly what the player base wants, and also allows the Dev's to decide what could be possible, what couldn't and why.

Having limited suggestion information can prove problematic and I'd like to get exactly what the players want to them. 👍

• Agree 2