Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 - Error Code HO163.8803

menelao

i try all, but stiil the same error.........i start the GP i run  for 6...about 8 turn and then on the scree this ERROR tellm i got no propriety for multiplayer......WHY??? i was 1 on the austria gp......DAMN

• 2 months later...

Same problem with my XboxOne. Practice and qualifying works fine. But when I try to race I get ejected from the race an receive the message “Error Cannot join the session, you have no multiplayer privileges, Error Code : HO163:8803”. And that has happened twice on the second lap.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Good afternoon.

Yesterday on trying to participate in two online races in Austria on XBOX One (LIve), I have been allowed to join and race. After 8 or so laps, I have been kicked out, each time with the following error:

ERROR

Cannot join the session, you have no multiplayer privileges.

Error Code: HO163.8803.

Screen shot attached.

Can you help?

image0.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Got kicked out of the weekly event today. Very frustrating... searched the whole internet but could not find a satisfactory answer or solution to the problem, therefore: please someone or codemasters, help me fix this issue:

Issue description: I get kicked out of a live multiplayer race on the weekly event, with the following error code: HO163.8803 ‘missing multiplayer privileges’. Off course I have xbox live (gold).

Version of the game is 1.22, I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have now driven the weekly event three times this weekend and got kicked out two times. I am using TMX pro. My network NAT settings are set to ‘Open’.

hope that anybody had this issue and solved it, if so, please let me know. 

I've got the same error, so frustrating,  I've even done what codemaster want and done a full report did that under technical, its just being ignored, no one from codemaster has replied, i am seeing there are more and more Xbox players not being able to play the weekly events it's also happening with the legends players. 

• BarryBL changed the title to F1 2019 - Error Code HO163.8803

Archived