Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 - Error Code HO163.8803

F1 2018

Platform: Microsoft store PC

I cant join session with mi brother. Sometimes I get error code HM163.8803

This is happening today still :( 

tried to races and manage one lap and then it crashes me out with the same error.  Guessing lots having same issue as you see cars flying off the track randomly and then it tells you they have left the session .

• Sad 1

Has happened to me twice today. Racing fine then kicked out. Really disappointing. Especially when playing the weekly event ad you have to wait until the next scheduled race start time. Great game but c'mon sort it out. 

• Agree 1

error HO163.8803.

Happened to me last week (Mexico 3 or 4 times) and this weekend (Spain GP, 2 times). 

I certainly hope codemasters has prioritized this issue. The game is a total waste of time if I can't complete a race.

I won't bother with any more weekly events until I hear this is fixed.

Posted (edited)

This has happened to me quite a few times in the middle of the race and it is frustrating. This is on Xbox One.

I have attached the screen shot.

I am not sure if its worth the money paying for F1 game and Xbox live subscription if this is the experience. The only reason I bought this game and Xbox live subscription is to play multiplayer.

Can someone from code master let me know if there is a fix for this coming soon or not?

If not I would like refund for my game and subscription.

@BarryBL do you have an update on the issue?

IMG_20200607_141440.thumb.png.d0074a7eea5fdfeab067a353219551c0.png

Edited by aakspeed

It is still something under investigation. If you can provide a full bug report with numbers of replication (i.e how many times it happens vs how many times you try) it would help me report it to the Developers.

Where do I find bug report?

It happened to me just now. 6.09 PM US Pacific time 16th June 2020. Hope this timestamp gives you enough information to look up for logs. So far it has happened to me 4 times in last week. These are the only 4 attempts I have made to participate in race in last 1 week.

3 last weekend and 1 today.