Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 - Error Code HO163.8803

i try all, but stiil the same error.........i start the GP i run  for 6...about 8 turn and then on the scree this ERROR tellm i got no propriety for multiplayer......WHY??? i was 1 on the austria gp......DAMN

Hi there, can you let us know what platform you are on please? 

Hi again! If you've not already done so, could you try reinstalling the game and seeing if that helps? 

damn!! i just tried now after installing again....same error.......a buy a game multyplayer i wanna play ,pleaseeeeee.....so tired

Same here on Xbox. Started the weekly event race. After ~ 30 seconds into the race I got kicked out of the race and the same errorcode appeared. 

• Agree 1

Same problem with my XboxOne. Practice and qualifying works fine. But when I try to race I get ejected from the race an receive the message “Error Cannot join the session, you have no multiplayer privileges, Error Code : HO163:8803”. And that has happened twice on the second lap.  

• Agree 1

Legends? Some people were redeeming the wrong 5x5 when this was happening at release. HTH (don't have XB1).

Edited by steviejay69

Hei chaps! Anybody got any idea of the reason of this error and more important, any solution?? 

Seems improved. Rather then @ the beginning of the race, To me happened three times @ 2 or 3 Laps to go.... 😫

Just tried the weekly event. Lap 5, BAM, exit... WHY O WHY!? I use XBOX ONE S with F1 2019 Legends. What can be the reason this happens?

Good afternoon.

Yesterday on trying to participate in two online races in Austria on XBOX One (LIve), I have been allowed to join and race. After 8 or so laps, I have been kicked out, each time with the following error:

ERROR

Cannot join the session, you have no multiplayer privileges.

Error Code: HO163.8803.

Screen shot attached.

Can you help?

image0.jpeg

This has just happened again in tonight's race @ 20:00 after 7 laps. Same error. 

Got kicked out of the weekly event today. Very frustrating... searched the whole internet but could not find a satisfactory answer or solution to the problem, therefore: please someone or codemasters, help me fix this issue:

Issue description: I get kicked out of a live multiplayer race on the weekly event, with the following error code: HO163.8803 ‘missing multiplayer privileges’. Off course I have xbox live (gold).

Version of the game is 1.22, I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have now driven the weekly event three times this weekend and got kicked out two times. I am using TMX pro. My network NAT settings are set to ‘Open’.

hope that anybody had this issue and solved it, if so, please let me know. 

I am having same issue. Getting kicked out of race with error H0163.8803.

Any idea as to why this might happen?

I’ve no idea. Code masters haven’t replied back to me. I still encounter it on the weekly races. 

Well, this was an issue for people redeeming the Legends DLC code instead of F1 2019 initially.

Did you get 1 code for Legends Edition or did you purchase F1 2019 and purchase the DLC separately?

I purchased the standard edition of F1 2019 only. I didn’t purchase the Legends edition and I haven’t purchased DLC either. 

• Thanks 1

I've got the same error, so frustrating,  I've even done what codemaster want and done a full report did that under technical, its just being ignored, no one from codemaster has replied, i am seeing there are more and more Xbox players not being able to play the weekly events it's also happening with the legends players. 

Yep. To say the least. Especially since it lets you race for a few laps before kicking you out! Code masters. Anyone there!!!!?????

It looks like a host migration issue. I'll make a master thread on the error code. Please complete a bug report however, as it helps us see how it is happening.

• Agree 2

@BarryBL any update id this issue will be fixed before next week’s event? I noticed it had an effect on many players. 

please let us know.

Best regards,

B

Hi @Bb14, I'm not working at Codies but I can tell you that it will almost certainly not be fixed for F1 2019 (unless there is another unexcpeted hotfix) as there will be no further updates for this game. Should tho, hopefully, be fixed for 2020.