Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Not ready up and still added to the race?

Maybe i have been participating too wel up until now. I just noticed that not clicking "ready up" in the multiplayer lobby does not mean you are not added to the race. I wanted to just skip one race and noticed the car parked against a wall when I got back to my computer. Is this how it is supposed to work. Why add someone that has not proven to be active?

It is indeed how it is supposed to work. The feature ready up is only really relevant for the session countdown, if half of the lobby press ready the countdown starts, if everybody presses ready, the lobby gets going immediately.

16 hours ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

It is indeed how it is supposed to work. The feature ready up is only really relevant for the session countdown, if half of the lobby press ready the countdown starts, if everybody presses ready, the lobby gets going immediately.

Would it not be a great function to leave those that do not ready up in the lobby? Thanks for the clearification by the way.

Depends really. If somebody is on his console and simply forgets to press during those 30 seconds, would be a shame for him to miss out. On the other side, in a situation like yours, would be cool. But I feel like you could just go and spectate the race in your case, couldn't you?

• Agree 1