Jump to content Jump to content

Can't shift upwards. F1 2019

Hello I am having this issue with my T150 Pro setup. I can shift downwards but not upwards.

My settings are Manual with suggested gear.

I have tried my paddles they both work fine, but I can't shift up in F1 2019.

I have tried hitting all different buttons making sure it wasn;t my fault.

5 hours ago, EngelandX said:

Hello I am having this issue with my T150 Pro setup. I can shift downwards but not upwards.

My settings are Manual with suggested gear.

I have tried my paddles they both work fine, but I can't shift up in F1 2019.

I have tried hitting all different buttons making sure it wasn;t my fault.

Have you got automatic gears selected because with that you can manually downshift? I would toggle the assists back to automatic then try manual as well.

The other thing is please post a proper bug report in TA with platform. You may benefit from firmware in the T150 Pro (the current is v11) yes, "brand new" wheels ship with old firmware.

On 5/4/2020 at 10:16 AM, steviejay69 said:

Have you got automatic gears selected because with that you can manually downshift? I would toggle the assists back to automatic then try manual as well.

The other thing is please post a proper bug report in TA with platform. You may benefit from firmware in the T150 Pro (the current is v11) yes, "brand new" wheels ship with old firmware.

The Firmware is fully up to date, btw in ACC I can shift fine, so its not the wheel that is causing the problem.

In automatic gears I can't shift at all.

When using Manual i can shift downwards but not upwards. I have tried different cars/tracks

5 hours ago, EngelandX said:

The Firmware is fully up to date, btw in ACC I can shift fine, so its not the wheel that is causing the problem.

In automatic gears I can't shift at all.

When using Manual i can shift downwards but not upwards. I have tried different cars/tracks

Then delete all the controller profiles in-game, close the game, let it save.

Delete the hardware_settings_config.xml and let the game redetect the controller (relaunch the game). Go into the controller profiles and use the default profile. Once you are sure it is working, edit it to remap only the keychanges you need. It may be that you have remapped another control to the upshifter, hence the conflict (and no upshift).

The latest driver is 2020_TTRS_1 the latest firmware for the T150 Pro is v11. (I reiterate this as if the older drivers are installed the Firmware updater won't necessarily tell you there is newer firmware).

What other games do you have installed apart from ACC that use the wheel?

Archived