Jump to content Jump to content

I think its gonna be like how Codemaster does in their previous games. The AI just pick cars randomly from that class.

Just hope the randomisation is better this time, that is all. It is quite immersion breaking to see a grid full of SLS or MP4 in GT3 class racing while im the only one using a Zagato GT3.
I think its gonna be like how Codemaster does in their previous games. The AI just pick cars randomly from that class.

Just hope the randomisation is better this time, that is all. It is quite immersion breaking to see a grid full of SLS or MP4 in GT3 class racing while im the only one using a Zagato GT3.
I was happier when I noticed Grid 2 selected matching racecars when I selected one from a race class (GT3, Touring, Super Touring) to make up the field of opponents in custom event. The problem you're pointing out I noticed also, it seems like GRID 2's AI would not pick any of the DLC racecars within that class. I'm not sure what the issue with that would be, perhaps someone from Codies could clarify what that issue is.