Update kerbs in F1 2020

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bicarda said:

I don't know who PJ is so I surely wasn't.Ā 
maybe read my entire post again not just the one sentence šŸ˜›Ā  Of course the guy drivingĀ  the video doesn't have to work on handling.Ā Never said that he did.
I was more meaning that to actually get the handling right there has to be at least SOMEONE able to test it well.
If the person driving here is the best driver they have at codemasters (for this game). then that goes a long way in explaining how they are unable to get the handling right. because there is no one who can actually test it.Ā 

I don't care who thisĀ is. I don't even know if both hotlaps were done by the same guy.Ā just hope that the people actually in charge of testing the handling are better than this. (in which case i'd hope they let them do the next hotlaps too Just so we get a more accurate representation on how driving the track is actually gonna be...)Ā  How the track looks is nice to know. how the track drives is more interesting to some..

PJ is the driver here who isn't the best driver they have at Codemasters Birmingham šŸ™‚Ā Ā Birmingham guys have David Greco for example who has raced in real life and in other games like the rFactor series andĀ Automobilista for a start.

E: If I'm also correct, Greco participated in The Race All-Star Series Round 5 at least.

Edited by UP100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UP100 said:

PJ is the driver here who isn't the best driver they have at Codemasters Birmingham šŸ™‚Ā Ā Birmingham guys have David Greco for example who has raced in real life and in other games like the rFactor series andĀ Automobilista for a start.

E: If I'm also correct, Greco participated in The Race All-Star Series Round 5 at least.

Then Imo David Greco would be a splendid candidate to do the next hotlap video. just to give us all a good look at how the cars behave under some actual load.Ā 

But that's good to hear.Ā 

Edited by Bicarda

I'm glad I awoke to see the PJ bashing was becoming more polite! Maybe someone could start a thread "PJ Tips"? Where everyone makes suggestions as to how to improve his skills or what they'd like to seek him try in the next hot lap demo? Also would you like to see another Zandfoort lap or wait till another track like Vietnam is available? Or ask him what his favorite circuit is and request that? I'm rather glad it's HIM in the spotlight not me! If it WAS me you'd see someone pushing to the limits for sure, but it would be MY limits not the cars!

šŸš—šŸ˜œ