Sign in to follow this  

Can´t join ingame to the League

Hello,

Yesterday starts my league with a new season. As i wanted to drive i´ll go into the game and click on League. The game tries to connect to racenet but after a few seconds i became a message that are problems to connect to racenet and i should try it later again. Now i tried it yesterday at 17 o´clock and today at 7 o´clock. 

What´s happen with  racenet or am i the only one with these problems?

Grettz

Are you using FF as your browser, there are issues with the last 2 updates. Version 36 works though.

download http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/mozilla_firefox_36.html

I had this problem too. I went to racenet.com and signed in there.  Waiting a bit and it worked.  This doesnt fix it everytime though.

With my browser i haven´t any problems. I can login and view the league, change settings etc. 

I have only problems when i try INGAME from the mainmenue to join the league that i can  drive. Then i became the message that i cant connect to racenet. 

Edit: @ K4m: I´ll try it today afternoon

Ok i have tried it with the tipp from K4mOn... but it doesn´t work. Every time when i trry to join the ingame league i became an error message that racenet is not available. 

I've got the same trouble, never was able to join racenet. Nobody solved this problem, but i found on Instagram that FF bug is on their bug list, so we can hope. I cross my fingers  :)