Sign in to follow this  

How to cancel front wing change on f1 2019

Hello all

Im playing f1 2019 and suddenly they start to change my front wint everytime I pit for tyre change. There was a very small damage on my front wing, but didnt even notice it. I had to pit for new tyres but suddenly they also started to change my front wing, which i didnt want them to do. How can I cancel the front wing change? Or how can i make them changing the front wing?

Check your controls - you have two HUD/MFD buttons - one for talking to Jeff (brings up the long list of options including box, car ahead, car behind, team mate status, etc), and the other is for damage check, tyre select, and wing change. I think it is called MFD button? And I believe it's first or second press, shows the 'change front wing' option (yes/no/automatic). 

Use the Dpad (or your MFD up down left right controls) to scroll to it and choose the option you want.

I have 'pit options' mapped to a button, and I would highly recommend that. From there yes, make sure you have wing change to no or auto.

Or to yes if you feel like you are losing too much time, as I've felt auto isn't auto enough sometimes and I want that new front wing.