Ringers and AI cars

Ringers. 
Sometimes you race with someone with a lower score. You make no mistakes there is no contact and you can’t keep up and lost by over a second or 2.  Then you check the PI number and it’s way lower than yours. 
Crazy right! Must have been an AI ringer that shows a real opponent. All to make you spend spend spend. 

AI cars. 
The behaviour of AI is totally abstract or is it. Spend spend spend. 

I don’t but the whole game is rigged that way. You get a few wins where you are matched to lower PI cars then you may get matched against someone with more trophies but the PI is way above you so you lose. Even if you beat your pb. All rigged to make your progress slow and get you to spend. Send an upload of your win rate. Mine is just over 50%. The algorithms are set up the way. 

37D05818-40CE-42C9-9362-C28FBB5DFD5E.png

Case in point look at these 2 cars. I lost by over 2 seconds in a qualy made no mistakes. Clear Race against AI ringer. All done to slow your progress and get to to spend. Make it fair codematers. I rather you did that than sort the cheats. Match PI only for duels. 

6A64D065-6861-41B7-88AD-C7CC7B0A2070.png

I’m at 54%.  Because you are constantly matched up against players with similar levels to yours, it only makes sense that everyone is relatively close to 50%.  And those who continue to climb up will always have just over 50%.  You are right though, I don’t get how players with lower PI can beat you by several seconds.  The other thing I noticed is that sometimes PI shows up as 0 (zero).  Any hypothesis as to why that is?

I think the pi “0” thing is just a bug. The game fails to collate the data. I’m sure some get their win rate up by cheating (there’s other threads on this). I look at it like this; it’s game that I’ve paid no money for and it’s fun. If I get beat by an AI Ringer every now and then it’s okay. And anyway it doesn’t happen often and maybe it’s not a ringer it’s just that I’ve got the wrong setup for that circuit 

I think that’s the game basically mid representing where the other player actually was on the track. They were probably never 1 sec behind you. It was then corrected in the last sector. It’s frustrating I agree. I had a similar situation at silverstone and list 1.5 sec between club and the finish line

So, something REMARKABLE and INTERESTING happened right now.

Canada Quali.

The opponent took an early lead on a turn coz I braked a little harder but that's okay. As I was closing him down on the straight, I saw his car go WHEELEEEYYYYY (front two wheels in the air) right in front of me, while I get an engine penalty for CORNER CUTTING. I mean corner cutting on a ******* straight???? What sorcery is this??

And unsurprisingly, his wheeley seems to have given him an extra boost like in the Disney's Cars series. I lost the duel but the visuals will be nightmare for me for the few nights to come!!! HORROR!!!!

During a sprint race, has anyone been picked up by a tornado BEFORE the race, had their car picked up in the air, and dropped in the wrong direction?  Has happened to both me and my opponents.

Talking about cars flying, we all know the track width of Catalunya is one of the narrowest on the calendar at 11m. I was overtaking a BOT car patiently as we approached the corner side-by-side. There wasn't any space on the track for even a bike to pass us when suddenly my opponent, who was running 2 places below me, "flew" past me but more importantly OVER the BOT car or over the grass (corner cutting?) and overtook 3 cars (us two and one behind us) in one corner FLYING.