Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaming Screenshots

Hughesy said:
Lol, I know it was DS3, I was playing it ;) :p
I know bud, I was just adding to it as SJ thought it was Mass Effect :p
Ah right, sorry lol, thought that was to me cos you quoted me :p 
Yea I meant to quote him lol silly me, sorry :#

Here's a couple from my latest playthrough with my Femshep in the Normandy's CIC. Please bear in mind I've never done screenshots before so may not be perfect

photo 4fe9bc11-9dd1-43ec-a3dd-eddb99079448jpg
 photo c55e6010-58fc-4364-9498-86eb6e1038de.jpg

Here's a couple from Dragon Age Inquisition with my female mage Inquisitor I kind of used my last femshep to form the basics  photo DAIjpg  photo DAI2jpg

Hughesy said:
She looks moody, must be her time of the month o:)
Well in fairness to her she does have a lot on her mind with Corypheus and everything. Tis tough being a hero at least her boyfriend approves. I've got her romancing the Iron Bull I'm using Traynor's voice as well option 1 of the female ones(Otherwise known as Alix Wilton Reagan as you have a couple of choices for voices

Yeah that's kind of why I threw a couple of DA screenshots in to mix things up a little @RevolvingPrawn as most of the screenshots in here do seem to be from racing games Have to say though I like the way the Mages robes flow as you move though in DAI it looks cool. It's a nice little effect that Bioware have put into the game

@Hughesy Certainly is :) I was looking through my games last night and the closed beta was in my list, left it to download and had a go earlier. It's ok, quite nice graphics, but I can see it getting samey pretty quickly.

@Hughesy Certainly is :) I was looking through my games last night and the closed beta was in my list, left it to download and had a go earlier. It's ok, quite nice graphics, but I can see it getting samey pretty quickly.
Yea that's what I thought when looking at it. Is that the PC version?  It's not a closed beta, its in my list as well. It's an open beta, the same as Xbox One ;) Weirdly it says closed beta, but it's not, as I certainly didn't signup for it.
Might try it later, but it's not a game I'm going to buy I doubt it.

Edit: Shame there isn't more to do in the game, as it could've been a good game to play together. The more I read and watched previews, the less excited I became lol I love games with monsters, but it doesn't seem like it has a lot of content. Shame as L4D games were fun playing with friends.