Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaming Screenshots

What other version would I be playing? :p 

And it is closed bud, it's closed to anyone who doesn't own a Bioshock or Left for Dead game ;) I didn't sign up for it either, but I did a bit of digging.

It's definitely lacking a bit dude. It made me think of Titanfall while I was playing it, except I liked Titanfall more lol. For me I'd say it's ok, nothing spectacular, but it seems well made and for anyone heavily into multiplayer it'd probably be fun. Just not a game I could spend huge amounts of time on really.

Now to wait for Dying Light, which I'm hoping isn't just a Dead Island extension, though it kinda looks like it might be.

I have a small amount of hope for Dying Light! But it does look way too much like Dead Island...

What other version would I be playing? :p 

And it is closed bud, it's closed to anyone who doesn't own a Bioshock or Left for Dead game ;) I didn't sign up for it either, but I did a bit of digging.

It's definitely lacking a bit dude. It made me think of Titanfall while I was playing it, except I liked Titanfall more lol. For me I'd say it's ok, nothing spectacular, but it seems well made and for anyone heavily into multiplayer it'd probably be fun. Just not a game I could spend huge amounts of time on really.

Now to wait for Dying Light, which I'm hoping isn't just a Dead Island extension, though it kinda looks like it might be.
Oh I see, well it's an open beta on Xbox One so thought it was the same on PC. :)
Should really talk about this in the game thread. I'm looking forward to Dying Light, and I'm hoping the same as you, but I haven't pre ordered it.

@jordieDAFC‌ What flight sim is that? I haven't played one in years, but have been thinking about playing one again.

Hughesy said:
@jordieDAFC‌ What flight sim is that? I haven't played one in years, but have been thinking about playing one again.
@Hughesy Its FS9, roughly 10 years old believe it or not. What one have you got?

Hughesy said:
@Hughesy Its FS9, roughly 10 years old believe it or not. What one have you got?
I have an old Flight simulator, can't remember which one and don't know where it is :( That's why I prefer digital games as I can't lose them. Considering that's 10 years old it looks amazing. Might have a look at buying one, as I loved playing them years ago.

I see Flight simulator X is on Steam, might get it at some point. :)

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I have an old Flight simulator, can't remember which one and don't know where it is :( That's why I prefer digital games as I can't lose them. Considering that's 10 years old it looks amazing. Might have a look at buying one, as I loved playing them years ago.
It shows its age sometimes but just gotta try and ignore it. I got a few mods to try and boost it a bit. The default scenery is pretty average, but some of the payware/freeware ones are magnificent 

I like this thread. I played last month the car racing game " Real Racing 3 ", here's the screen shot of my first car. ^___^

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=421877434641287&set=a.411873232308374.1073741828.100004571024960&type=1

I can't upload the image, after I selected the chosen file, why should i do next for you to see my image? :'(

I don't know how to do so i share the link where the car image is uploaded, is it ok ?

aila said:
I don't know how to do so i share the link where the car image is uploaded, is it ok ?
yeah it's fine try try clicking on the Html mode the last icon on the toolbar and posting the link once it's changed on another line it should show up. I've hadsimilar problems and that's what I do now not been a problem since.

aila said:
I have to upload mine to a hosting site like Photobucket then post the link in the "Attach image/file" option above where you type your image.

Photos straight from facebook sadly don't work.

evanzo7 said:
aila said:
I have to upload mine to a hosting site like Photobucket then post the link in the "Attach image/file" option above where you type your image.

Photos straight from facebook sadly don't work.

yeah that's what I did with mine uploaded them to Photobucket then pasted the link after changing html mode. Been using this method for all my pics as it's the only way I can get it to work on this site