Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaming Screenshots

I've had the same problem when trying to post pics, so I just copy/paste from my uploaded pics and it works ;)

Hughesy said:

I've had the same problem when trying to post pics, so I just copy/paste from my uploaded pics and it works ;)

Wait, you mean you can't see them? Anyone else with that problem?

mike96 said:
Hughesy said:

Wait, you mean you can't see them? Anyone else with that problem?

Fine here.

Nope lol must be another bug in the forum or something... All I see is a small square.

mike96 said:

So, can you see this one?

How are you posting them? Is it a link from a hosting website?

Can you see this pic of mine?

evanzo7 said:
mike96 said:

So, can you see this one?

How are you posting them? Is it a link from a hosting website?

Can you see this pic of mine?

Yes it's from a hosting site and yes I can see it.

I've never been able to get it to work using the URL thing above, I just go to where my pics are and copy/paste them here although doesn't work when using my tablet, only PC

Yes mate  :) Not the first lot but when you just posted them again I can see those ones.

Hughesy said:

Yes mate  :) Not the first lot but when you just posted them again I can see those ones.

Nice! I used this site http://share.pho.to/

evanzo7 said:

@mike96 I can see them now, I use photobucket to post mine! 

Ι see, I have to admit I was a bit lazy to create an account :p

guys im new to ps4 and have never used a capture card but have noticed with the ps4 you can save vids of your gaming and screenshots, how do i get them off the ps4 and online as there is no upload option and i cant find the actual video/screenshot files on the ps4,, any advice?

guys im new to ps4 and have never used a capture card but have noticed with the ps4 you can save vids of your gaming and screenshots, how do i get them off the ps4 and online as there is no upload option and i cant find the actual video/screenshot files on the ps4,, any advice?

Press the share button on the controller to view your video and screenshots.

IF you use a capture card like elgato it will have a button its user interface where you can screenshot the current still, I think it below the record button.

From the PS4 itself I am not too sure. You may have to upload the image to facebook then download it from there yourself.

when i press the share button i gives me the option to upload the video file but where is it uploaded too as i cant find it, also the screenshots where are those uploaded too?

when i press the share button i gives me the option to upload the video file but where is it uploaded too as i cant find it, also the screenshots where are those uploaded too?

It gives you a option where you want to share it like Facebook etc.