Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaming Screenshots

So you have to buy Rfactor? no thanks.

I thought you had to buy most games...

If you're into racing sims, rFactor is so easily worth the money. The amount of mods you can add to the game is insane, and each one feels completely different. One of my favourite mods was one called Le Mons. It was giant lemons with 4 wheels :D

Also, there's a demo for rFactor 2, and with rFactor 1 you can download the main game and try it with the cars that are built in. I highly recommend checking both out. Also, the simulators most F1 teams use are based on rFactor, so don't poo on it before you try it ;)

If you're into racing sims, rFactor is so easily worth the money. The amount of mods you can add to the game is insane, and each one feels completely different. One of my favourite mods was one called Le Mons. It was giant lemons with 4 wheels :D

Also, there's a demo for rFactor 2, and with rFactor 1 you can download the main game and try it with the cars that are built in. I highly recommend checking both out. Also, the simulators most F1 teams use are based on rFactor, so don't poo on it before you try it ;)

Meant like Iracing where you have to buy a subscription and buy extra car and track packs on top?

Meant like Iracing where you have to buy a subscription and buy extra car and track packs on top?

Rfactor you pay however much it is and that's all you pay. The mods are all free

mike96 said:

@mike96 let me know when your on Rfactor next :)

Ahh, I'm afraid that's not going to work, is that right @jordieDAFC‌ ? :p

Well, it might not work for you.... :P 

Embedding doesn't work here for some reason, here are links to them:

http://i.imgur.com/r5DWpqe.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/5a5i9Qu.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/u8AeKsR.jpg?1

Finished up Grid today, and after a bit of wikipedia perusing, i discovered that there was DLC for Grid, which i promtly realised was never released for PC  :s But of course being PC means it cant be that hard to find...  ;)

The new cars and track (Bathurst) definitely spruce up an old game. @Loore, i dont think anyone would complain if you released the 8-Ball Pack and Prestige pack to Steam ;)

Awesome game.

Hmmm, it has been a while since I have posted some pics!
Oh well, here are some GT6 Screenshots for you!