Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaming Screenshots

I'm surprised I haven't played that, is it any good? As I love stuff to do with space o:)

It's actually really good lol. Pretty steep learning curve though bud, I'd watch some vids from a guy called Scott Manley about it to get the gist. But also watch Markiplier play it, I found him more helpful cos the first of his 8 vids on he starts out not really knowing what to do.

The very first time I played it I spent about an hour on it, couldn't get anything off the ground, gave up and never came back. Until yesterday when I sunk 10 or 11 hours into it lol. First 2 hours were spent crashing, but eventually it starts to make sense!

Hughesy said:
Lol sounds hard but fun :)
Definitely hard, but once you figure things out it's a proper fist pump moment :) Like I've been having trouble getting orbits right, but for the last hour I've worked on it trying to get a satellite to orbit the planet. Finally nailed it, fast forwarded time by 47 days and it's still bang on :) *fist pumped* lol.

Gonna try another Mun flight later but I'll be doing it differently this time :) So yea I'd totally recommend it if you like space things. It's almost like playing a NASA Simulator except the people are little green men and you can build your own rockets, ships, and spaceplanes. Then you pilot them too :D 

Hughesy said:
Lol sounds hard but fun :)
Definitely hard, but once you figure things out it's a proper fist pump moment :) Like I've been having trouble getting orbits right, but for the last hour I've worked on it trying to get a satellite to orbit the planet. Finally nailed it, fast forwarded time by 47 days and it's still bang on :) *fist pumped* lol.

Gonna try another Mun flight later but I'll be doing it differently this time :) So yea I'd totally recommend it if you like space things. It's almost like playing a NASA Simulator except the people are little green men and you can build your own rockets, ships, and spaceplanes. Then you pilot them too :D 
Sounds great, I'm obsessed with space stuff.  Anyway this is a screen shot thread so I'll shutup o:)

So tonight I've tried the Mun landing twice. First time it went really well until my lander tipped over during landing, and in an attempt to correct it I ended up destroying it and killing the crew :(

Second landing was perfect. Bang on orbit from Kerbin, then around the Mun to a perfect landing. Getting back to Kerbin was a little sloppy but the crew landed safely so mission successful! 

I was going to buy it, but then noticed it was an early access game :( . I refuse to buy them as I'm not paying for the privilege to beta test, I also found an article that shows how many of them don't end up being finished :# That game doesn't seem likely not to be finished, but I'll wait until it is o:)

The more I see of it, the more I want it. Do you know when the finished game is set to release?

Stopped playing DS3 nearly a year ago now, kinda wishing I hadn't! Graphics are sweet and the game is actually pretty damn fun :) 

And this one is for @sjsharp2010 and his love of Mass Effect ;)

Stopped playing DS3 nearly a year ago now, kinda wishing I hadn't! Graphics are sweet and the game is actually pretty damn fun :) 

And this one is for @sjsharp2010 and his love of Mass Effect ;)

nice pic not suer I recognise the location though