Sign in to follow this  

Almost all of your so-called "opponents" are AIs

Next time look up the guy you just raced against on the league leader board if your cup points are close.  I can almost guarantee you you won't find him because he's an AI faking a live person.  I'm currently in the top 50 and recognize most of the user names because there aren't that many above me at the moment given the new reset cycle.  I keep running into drivers with more cup points than me but unrecognizable names and they are not on the leader board.  That means they are AIs.  That's why CM won't let you scroll through the whole list to see who's who.

Agreed. I’ve even changed my name to AI56K4D7. Just lost a race. 3 seconds ahead made no mistakes lost by 1.5 sec to a car with 400 less PI in the same configuration. FFS code masters make it fair. Sometimes it’s a joke. 

Has anyone raced this guy with user name "lewishamilton" who is currently near the top of the leaderboard with 9999 cup points?  He drove very aggressively, raced dirty and did some "lawn mowing" here and there but he lost it at the final corner of Hungary just before the finish line and disappeared into the wall like a ghost.  So I'm wondering if he's a live person or AI.  

I suspect some of the drivers on the leaderboard are AIs as well.  I just raced and beat this guy "koptan" with 9999 cup point in 2 races almost back to back.  I checked the leaderboard immediately after and he's still at 9999.