F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Version 1.14 Team Garage still missing purchased cars.

Posted (edited)

I deinstalled the faulty 1.13 version on April 27 and waited for a patch to the missing cars from deluxe version and steam shop purchases. After that 20h 106 GB download, stil no luck. The starting Cars from version 1.12 in my Team Garage are stil not there. Depspite now featuring a Subaru Legacy, the much more prefered cars like Alpine 110, Audi S1E2, FIAT 131 and Opel Kadett are still missing since 1.13. Steam list says all packs are owned... but none of them shows up in Team Garage. Deinstalled faulty 1.14 again, waiting for 1.15 to fix that problem that was claimed to be fixed in 1.14. But i have to hint out that im slowly losing patience with this issues.

1.14 PC Steam deluxe edition with H2RWD double pack and Opel Kadett C. All cars where properly available in 1.12.

Edited by Ulanthorn

Posted (edited)

Looks like just another reset off all my progress was the only way to get all cars back. But I have to say im currently not very motivated to replaythe spend 166 hours of upgrading my cars in career mode again. A full reset of all racenet data was necessary.

Edited by Ulanthorn