4. ______
  5. ______

Platform: _____

PC Build: _____

VR Headset used: ______

Wheel/Pedals used: ______

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney
  • As mentioned in the letter to the DiRT Rally 2.0 community, the DiRT Rally development team is beginning to ramp up work on future (unannounced) projects.

• A few very minor updates are planned for DiRT Rally 2.0 before we complete development service on this title.

• Version 1.15 does not have a set date yet, but do not expect it for a few months at the earliest.

• In terms of bugfixing, the team will primarily focus on critical and/or game-breaking issues only.

• For the avoidance of doubt, "important" bugs are ones that adversely and directly affect your driving, major performance drops, crashes etc.

• As with all modern games, there will be some minor things that simply won't be "fixed".

• Please bear all of the above in mind before you post, thank you.

Message added by PJTierney

Random bug today. I was completing the daily community event, RX 2019 at Estering, and I completed the race, did my joker lap on the last lap of the event, and when I finished, it originally showed me near the top 10, about 5.5 seconds off P1. I get back to the main menu and have a DNF? My name isn’t on the leaderboard at all? Apparently finishing the race meant that I quit the event. I didn’t have any internet issues or server issues once completing the event. Don’t know if this has happened elsewhere or previously, but nice waste of 10 minutes. 
Xbox One, USA

2B7F09B9-23A7-4931-B21C-EE2DD51F9539.jpeg

F0317351-397C-4F16-95A0-0766993E9BE3.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your hard work in advance. I really enjoy this game.

Issue Windscreen wipers don't clean the windscreen. Here's the footage Today I found this weird bug (probably) during Digital APRC SS6 or SS7.

After the water splash, I turned on the wipers to wipe off the dirt of windscreen but it didn't clean the windscreen until the end of the stage even in replay mode. Next stage was fine.
This happened for the first time but it is simply very annoying bug.

Platform: Windows10 Pro 64bit 
PC Build: Intel Core i7-4770, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, 16GB RAM, 4TB HDD
VR Headset used: No
Wheel/Pedals used: DUALSHOCK4 via DS4 Windows

In addition, here are my graphic setting images below.285470907_DirtRally2Screenshot2020_05.23-18_24_11_89.thumb.png.d86d2b22aff1f59b3ff205f7028df5ff.png

1672455993_DirtRally2Screenshot2020_05.23-18_24_15_77.thumb.png.624f1065d41aa5dd40ac14e3a9f9cbed.png1688867590_DirtRally2Screenshot2020_05.23-18_24_22_51.thumb.png.e1ddbe97a774f2028c3b0c06485c6b15.png1991678890_DirtRally2Screenshot2020_05.23-18_24_27_69.thumb.png.6c8342199638e2e2b1b2b3e8f2b6bb62.png

Edited by tsute2

Not specific to this update, nor specific to a console. 

Issues with clubs:

Clubs filter (in game): When filtering clubs leaderboard to show friends, then your own time disappears, so although you see your friends, the comparison is gone.

Clubs filter sorting (on website): After filtering a leaderboard on the internet to show your racenet friends only, the option to arrange by "total" time does not work, even after selecting it, it continues to sort by the individual stage time.

Clubs leaderboard (Website on phone): Why no "diff" column for the total time after each stage? Surely the most important statistic?

22 hours ago, Rallynewb said:

I oppologise in advance because this isn't going to be laid out how you want it but I don't know where else to post this.

I'm playing on ps4 with a controller if that helps.

I've had a message pop up 2 or 3 times after finishing a race now, it says something like there is a discrepancy between your profile and the server or something? 

Then it deletes all your data from a whole career rally championship and you get nothing. I last had this literally 30 minutes ago, I had finished the whole championship, thats 6 events consisting of at least 6 stages each (sometimes 8 stages), I won the whole thing, i had like 4 1sts, a 3rd and a 2nd I think so I should have been paid like 200,000-300,000 credits for that, but I got nothing.

This has happened at least twice, maybe 3 times now, but I think the first time it happened I had only done maybe 1 event out of the championship so I didn't loose too much.

So I'm down at least 400,000 credits leaving me with less than 100,000. Not enough to buy any decent car, just enough to keep rallying and repair my car along the way. 

The game is getting very boring now since I like to do 2 championships then get a different car and start again but I can't, I have to use the same car because I can't afford another.

I'm not really willing to replicate this as it means I've lost another few hundred thousand again.

Hopefully something can be done about this but I doubt anything will. Ive got decent Internet as well, 72mp/s, sometimes drops down to 50mp/s.

Thanks

Scot

I have brought this up before, and in my case worked out how it happens, do you play across two consoles? Such as have a profile on a friends PS4 which you also play on? Notice my post below from a while ago:

On 5/18/2020 at 9:00 PM, ImperatorA3 said:

I don't see my issue in this topic, and did a quick google search but didn't find anything

Issue: Event Times being reset in AI Events (multiple stages), after quitting to Main Menu

Method of reproduction:

1) I'm playing the monthly AI event (New-Zealand) (But it also happened on the weekly Group B AI event)

2) After racing a stage and quitting to the main menu, the event times are reset to 20 min per stage

3) [see screenshot] Until today I've played 5 stages of this event. When I started today everybody had an event time of 100 minutes (5 times 20).

4) [see screenshot] I played staged 6 and quit to the main menu after finishing it. My time is 100+stage 6

5) [see screenshot] I play and finish stage 7 and now my time is 120 (6 times 20) + stage 7

Platform: PlayStation 4

DiRT Rally 2_0_20200518174728.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20200518175343.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20200518175356.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20200518180116.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20200518180132.jpg

I also brought this one up myself last year, I've not done an AI monthly or weekly for a long while, but it appears it's not been solved.

My career reset today, all cars, credits (cca 31.000.000), staff are gone! (XBXO one, digital version)

Issue: "Turbo" damage row on non-turbocharged car

In the repair menu of the Lancia 037 (supercharged but not turbocharged car) there is a row for "Turbo" damage. Just noticed it in an event I did, there was no repairable Turbo damage then so I am not sure whether the car will actually receive Turbo damage which has to be repaired. However, like other non-turbocharged cars, it shouldn't have the "Turbo" damage row at all.

I am not sure whether this is the only non-turbocharged car with this issue.

Method of Reproduction:

1. Enter an event with the Lancia 037
  2. Enter the repair menu and notice that there is a row for "Turbo" damage

Platform: Steam

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, elsogergo said:

My career reset today, all cars, credits (cca 31.000.000), staff are gone! (XBXO one, digital version)

This problem exists since more or less day one.  Until now the issues are reduced but not solved.

A solution could be to move this data completely to the local device (PC or console) or another way could be to resync to the last known data of the CM server. To delete the data of the player is the dumbest solution. 

Maybe this is a sign for you to move on ...

Edited by Peter Mathen

Hi

Issue:
I found an error when playing against the clock, choosing the ghosts I want to compete against, I want to compete against my own ghost and another player's ghost, but what happens is that the other player's ghost is duplicated and appears in the place where My ghost It should be. Any solution?

Method of Reproduction:

1. playing time trial Beaver Creek Trail Forward

Platform: PS4

PC Build: _____

VR Headset used: none

Wheel/Pedals used: ______

Hey

Version 1.14.0 - Steam 

Radeon RX 550, 

FX 6300 3.50ghz

Memory: 12 GB

hBYSJv9.jpg

AvGfNrW.jpg

24hmOu6.jpg

• Haha 1

Issue: Unable to make roadside repairs in events.

Method of Reproduction:

1. Choose spare tyre in tyre menu before event.
  2. Crash the car to make a puncture.
  3. Try to change your tyre.
  4. Enjoy ?

Platform: PC Steam

PC Build: WIN10 1909

VR Headset used: No

Wheel/Pedals used: Logitech G27

Double checked the amount of spare tyres before starting daily events in Finland and Wales (knowing my driving style, I just can’t forget about the spare tyre). Roadside repair menu simply does not appear after puncture and even after a tire is blown, pressing "D-pad up" does nothing. So the main function of spare wheels is just additional useless weight in my trunk, only to make my times worse, right? this is incredibly stupid. The inability to change the tyre cost me 50k Cr to repair wrecks of Delta HF after trying to get to the finish on 2 remaining wheels on one side.

Issue: incorrect Personal best times in Time trial

Platform: PC Steam

Sometimes if you restart your race in Time trial not far from the finish, your unfinished result can be recorded as your "Personal best" time. If you check "Splits" times, the last split will be several seconds only, as if you teleported to the finish. If I have not reached the finish line, my overall time should not be the "personal best".

This is hard to reproduce, you need really many restarts.

• Agree 2

issue:Version1.14? My dirtrally2.0 is version1.24(latest update)

platform:PS4

Is version1.24 correct? Is it because My AI in colin mcrae 1989 is so much faster than other player's AI?

(same difficulty. very hard 91. My AI→49:06/Other player's AI→50:09)

↑(I wrote this bug in another thread.)

I fight this scenario every day to get the trophy, but I have never won.

I am waiting for your reply.codemasters 

Sorry for my poor English.

DSC_0118.JPG

Hi,

I am having a problem, i send a email to customer service mailbox and post on the forum too, but i am still having the problem 😞 , i am not getting any help so far...

I will explain with images:

Look at my main account ( Account of Unitated States )
image.png
I have purchased and installed the DLC, look at garage store for buy:
image.png
The category KITCAR among others DLC categories are there normally, all works fine.

Now lets look at my secondary account (Account of Portugal that i play for trophies on the same PS4):
image.png
I purchase the DLC for this account too and installed

Look at the garage, same hour, same garage refresh of my main account:
image.png
The KITCAR category and others DLC categories   DON'T APPEAR IN THE GARAGE FOR ME TO BUY.

I already waited for many refresh, ALL THE DLC CATEGORIES DON'T SHOW UP .

Look at my profile trophies:
image.png
image.png
image.png
I cannot buy a KITCAR because they never show up, but i bought them, they should appear.

Can anyone help me please?

PS4
ID: Luvinha

Thanks
  • Agree 1

Game crashes randomly.  In stage or end of stage.  Crashes whole computer and causes a restart.  No warnings or errors given.  This is a recent issue, past 2 months or so.  Never happened before.

Platform is PC with Windows

Nvidia RTX 2060 graphics card

Fanatec wheel and pedals and shifter and handbrake

Turtle beach wireless headset.

Issue: cant buy some cars

Method of Reproduction:

1. In the main menu, enter to garage

2. Try to purchase one of these vehicles: group b rw (other than porsche 911 SC RS), f2 kit cars, 2000cc, rx group b and rx supercars 2019

3. Wait until store refresh

4. Try to purchase one of these vehicles: group b rw (other than porsche 911 SC RS), f2 kit cars, 2000cc, rx group b and rx supercars 2019

5. refresh again

* Those vehicles are never available to purchase

Platform: PC XBOX Game Pass, Year One Pass purchased and Installed from windows store

PC Build: i7 3770, 32Gb RAM, RTX 2060

VR Headset used: dont have

Wheel/Pedals used: dont have

On 5/28/2020 at 3:02 AM, Luvinha said:

Hi,

I am having a problem, i send a email to customer service mailbox and post on the forum too, but i am still having the problem 😞 , i am not getting any help so far...

I will explain with images:

Look at my main account ( Account of Unitated States )
image.png
I have purchased and installed the DLC, look at garage store for buy:
image.png
The category KITCAR among others DLC categories are there normally, all works fine.

Now lets look at my secondary account (Account of Portugal that i play for trophies on the same PS4):
image.png
I purchase the DLC for this account too and installed

Look at the garage, same hour, same garage refresh of my main account:
image.png
The KITCAR category and others DLC categories   DON'T APPEAR IN THE GARAGE FOR ME TO BUY.

I already waited for many refresh, ALL THE DLC CATEGORIES DON'T SHOW UP .

Look at my profile trophies:
image.png
image.png
image.png
I cannot buy a KITCAR because they never show up, but i bought them, they should appear.

Can anyone help me please?

PS4
ID: Luvinha

Thanks

i have the same issue... nobody answers ... bad technical service

Posted (edited)

Issue: Frequent game crashes with triple monitors + G-Sync

Method of Reproduction:

1. Three identical monitors, all with full G-Sync support (not just G-Sync "compatible").
  2. Use Nvidia control panel to enable Surround/Span monitor arrangement (Dirt Rally 2.0 doesn't seem to recognize the available wide resolution otherwise)
  3. Enable G-Sync (doesn't matter if fullscreen-only or fullscreen+windowed mode)
  4. Do any race mode (career, time trial, dirtfish freeroam, etc.) and usually within 5 minutes, the video output will stutter and then freeze.  The game will continue to work and with functional audio for few moments longer and then crash.   Crash dialog tends to report access violation issues on nvwgf2umx.dll or dirtrally2.exe
  5. Disconnecting two monitors for a single setup works fine with or without G-Sync (55+ hours with no crashes).
  6. Disabling G-Sync for the triple setup works fine as well (still testing, but have gone roughly 3 hours w/o crashes so far).
  7. Verified these findings by toggling G-Sync on and off a few times with the same results: triple + G-Sync crashes, triple + no G-Sync doesn't
  8. Also tried toggling Steam and Nvidia Experience overlays, neither appeared to make any difference.

Platform: PC - Steam

PC Build: Intel i7 6700K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB RAM, 3 x Dell S2716DG/S2716DGR (the "R" designation is a pointless "retail" marker for otherwise identical hardware).  OS is Windows 10, and Nvidia drivers are up to date as of 5/27/2020 (version 446.14).

VR Headset used: N/A

Wheel/Pedals used: Xbox One Controller

Edited by t0astplusplus

Posted (edited)

Issue: Unable to use keyboard for input bindings

Platform: Playstation 4

Wheel: Logitech G29

Edited by DenzilJones

Issue: PS4 year one pass cannot access greece rally in race club: shows in store that it's been bought but the game says it's not bought

Method of Reproduction:

1. Get ps+ version of Dirt 2.0
  2. Buy Dirt 2.0 year one pass extras from playstation 
  3. (Play club rally in Finland with some new cars, both items from year one pass. Works fine.)
  4. Try to play Greece rally in a club event with B group cars => says I'm missing Greece
  5. (Check from playstation store that it's bought, track works in time trial)
  6. (Other club members are playing with PC)

Platform: PS4

PC Build: -

VR Headset used: -

Wheel/Pedals used: Logitech G29

Posted (edited)

Issue: French codriver is very late in Scotland (setting is Earliest for the calls). As an example start Annbank Station. First hairpin is called after you should brake, so you crash. You continue valiantly, go straight ahead, small jump before a right 3 then hairpin. But the right 3 is called after you hit the jump at full speed, and your car is not fitted with airbrakes, so unfortunately you crash again. This time the trees take away 2 of your precious tires, so you quit.

This is happening with the calls set to Earliest, I cannot even think how late they are in Normal setting! The problem is that the calls are reused from other rallyes so the length doesn't fit with the actual stage. The codriver is taking too long for some minor stuff and doesn't have time to read the actual important ones. For example: call 6 turns in a row when in fact you just drive flat out and almost straight. IRL you would simply not call those and focus on the important turns and braking zones instead...

This makes Scotland totally undrivable at a decent pace. You need to know it by heart, but how to train and learn it when you keep crashing because of the late calls?

Method of Reproduction:

1. Start any stage in Scotland with a fast car (Group A or higher)

2. Keep crashing into stuff because you get the call after the braking zone, sometimes once you are already in the turn

Platform: PC/Steam

Version: up-to-date 16.06.2020

Edited by Qiou87

Posted (edited)

Rename setup in VR (Vive) doesn't work. It seems like key presses still apply to background scene (garage camera movements) but once you opt in for setup name change you are done - game must be killed by ALT+F4 because there is no even way to get out from edit mode.

I'm reporting this issue since VR release... I can understand such an issue after release. I know, developers doesn't care about setup: who are using them? Supossingly not even employed consultants. At te end the game is targeted for arcade players who don't even know how to setup a car. I can understand overlooking the issue reports once or twice. But right now it's general ignorance and disrespect to us.

Edited by MaXyMsrpl

Issue: Roadside Repairs and Recover Vehicle Buttons don't function when OSD Buttons set to Off when using DD2 and R300 Podium wheel.

PC Config

Windows 10 1909 fully patched, 64 bit.

Game and Setup Config

Dirt Rally downloaded via Steam, dirtrally2 exe file version 1.14.130.3062

Fanatec DD2

R300 Podium Wheel

PC Driver 346

Wheel Base Firmware 662

Wheel Base Motor Firmware 3

This also happens when Fanalab and the associated beta driver is loaded.

MOR:

Set the Roadside Repair button to say button 61 and Recover Vehicle to button 62. They can be any button it doesn't matter. Go into OSD Settings and enable Button Prompts.

Crash your vehicle and hit the button your programmed for Recover Vehicle. It works.

Blow out a tire and the same, the button programmed for Roadside Repairs works.

You can hit any other programmed button and the all seem to work.

Go back into OSD Settings and set Button Prompts to Off.

Crash your vehicle and hit the button your programmed for Recover Vehicle. My guess is it won't work.

Blow out a tire, the same Roadside Repair button doesn't work

Once in a blue moon Roadside Repairs will work. Recover Vehicle never works.

Try the other buttons with OSD Settings set to Off, they also work.

It appears to be only Roadside Repairs and Recover Vehicle that don't function when Button Prompts is Off.

As a side test: Program the keyboard for Roadside Repairs and Recover Vehicle and both work whether OSD for Button Prompts is on or off.

It works correctly on the PS4. It seems to be isolated to the PC version of the game.

Issue: 2 spares not carried when using default setup

This has happened to me 3 times now and it ruins your run through a rally completely, it's incredibly infuriating.

Method of Reproduction:

1. Do not use a setup
  2. Carry 2 spares
  3. Puncture 1 tyre and have it changed between stages
  4. Puncture 2 tyre and try to have it changed between stages
  5. Still have a punctured tyre

Platform: PC

PC Build: Ryzen 3 1200, RX560, 8GB RAM

Wheel/Pedals used: Logitech G29

• Thanks 1