4. ______
  5. ______

Platform: _____

PC Build: _____

VR Headset used: ______

Wheel/Pedals used: ______

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney
  • As mentioned in the letter to the DiRT Rally 2.0 community, the DiRT Rally development team is beginning to ramp up work on future (unannounced) projects.

• A few very minor updates are planned for DiRT Rally 2.0 before we complete development service on this title.

• Version 1.15 does not have a set date yet, but do not expect it for a few months at the earliest.

• In terms of bugfixing, the team will primarily focus on critical and/or game-breaking issues only.

• For the avoidance of doubt, "important" bugs are ones that adversely and directly affect your driving, major performance drops, crashes etc.

• As with all modern games, there will be some minor things that simply won't be "fixed".

• Please bear all of the above in mind before you post, thank you.

Message added by PJTierney

Playstation 4

Why DiRT Rally 2.0 uses square instead of X ?

At start of game there is "press X" but nothing happens until you press square.

Almost all other PS4 games uses X for proceed and select things.

Cannot change tyres in service zone, although I should be able to
Platform- PC
I am in Spain, Historic H3 championship, spit blood to get to 3rd place in first 2 stages. Chose new soft tyres in the service zone.
Began the wet stage, realized it was a mistake, quit to main menu and resumed the champoinsip again.
Suddenly I am stuck with the new soft tyres with no option to change them to wet ones. I can still fix the car or tune it so not being able to change tyres does not make sense.

Issue: Problem with frame buffer, false frames

Method of Reproduction:

1. Play for a prolonged period of time (at least 20 mins) in any setting, with any car
  2. Every 10 minutes or so a frame that is off appears for a second or so. This is very disruptive to the experience of Dirt Rally 2.0, especially when focusing on the track and suddenly an unexpected frame pops up.

Platform: Xbox One

Posted (edited)

Hola queria saber si a alguien le paso , que en cada asistencia cuando quiero cambiar los neumaticos ya gastados por unos nuevos nunca me deja...esto me sucede en todos los Clubs...si tengo 3 o 4 areas de servicio durante la etapa del rally, ya en la primer area de servicio me muestra 0/3 o 0/4 como si ya hubiese hecho los cambios de neumaticos, cuando nunca los realice. Eso hace q tenga q correr toda la competencia con las mismas cubiertas. si alguien me puede ayudar le agradezco...muchas gracias98483971_WhatsAppImage2020-07-30at00_31_28.jpeg.ee13f7a83d620e1d4a5ba4a2568c1a5b.jpeg

Edited by tosto87

Issue: Some cars have this strange bug, when we change gear while turning, the hand animation is buggy and it goes back to the steering wheel and then to the gear stick and so on. 

Method of Reproduction:

1. Start turning
  2. Shift gear up or down and do not straighten the steering wheel

Platform: PC

PC Build: Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, Windows 1909 64bit

VR Headset used: No

Wheel/Pedals used: Xbox One gamepad

Issue: Driver and Co-driver models will not spawn

Method of Reproduction:

1. start any rally/rallycross race

Platform: Pc

PC Build: 1.14

VR Headset used: none

Wheel/Pedals used: thrustmaster t150/ t3pa pedal set1857497572_CapturadeEcr(216).thumb.png.32e9ab14a2a03cce4e2e7920ab238b6d.png763107371_CapturadeEcr(217).thumb.png.9dca7f742417489e16d79ad338c87a03.png