Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fails to recognize Wheel (T500)

To keep the discussion as short as possible: Win7 Ultimate 64bit. T500 wheel. Wheel firmware up to date. Wheel drivers up to date. Shifter firmware up to date. Wheel works 100% in Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, Dirt 3 (when I used to play it). Etc. Wheel is completely unrecognized by Dirt Rally...
I did search, was of no help, so I'm guessing not a common problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Update. Already seems to be working... But I didn't do anything... I was working on trying to get Stereoscopic Rendering to work properly, and it randomly started working on one of the game restarts.
So, if you have the same problem, try opening and closing the game like 30 times... Worked for me. Everything is recognized, buttons and feedback work. Etc.
But don't get too excited. Even with the settings suggested by the developer it is 100% the WORST FFB I've ever felt. It's honestly a complete joke. After the excellent FFB in Dirt 2, and the less-excellent but at least acceptable FFB in Dirt 3, this is something I certainly didn't expect. I'm sure hoping this product is at the "very early Alpha stage", because it needs a lot of work in this department.