Jump to content Jump to content

Not costant times bug, maybe ffb not costant!

I play F1 2019 PC version with fanatec csl elite F1 set.

My lap time in Australia qualifying is 1:22,1 but many times only i do 1:23,8 or 1:23,3. Also in offline races my times are slow about 1 second respect my best.

This morning I turned off the wheel and i switched on again i did 1:22,1 while before I was only able to set 1:23,3...

I tried with thrustmaster t150 and PlayStation version and i found this problem again... 

I really don't know why... I have this problem from months but I haven't seen nobody to report this...

Thanks for your attention,

James

Hello BarryBL.

1. My times are not costant.

2. F1 2019 PC Steam 1.22.

3. Grand Prix mode

4. I did a qualifying lap in Australia and i did 1:23,8. I restarted my fanatec csl elite F1 wheel with LC pedals and i did 1:22,1, which Is my time with Ferrari in Australia.

5. I have seen this problem many times, also in races and in other Tracks.

6. I tried to reload the game, the wheel drivers etc...

7. Fanatec Csl elite F1 set with load Cell pedals

• Administrator

On point 1 @jamesjuve86, there could be a huge amount of factors that show a difference, far too many for a diagnostic at this time.

A video comparison would be the realistic place to start. Can you describe the change in feeling. Pace and consistency are not a Technical problem, but if you can provide information and evidence on something deeper than that, please let me know.

4 hours ago, jamesjuve86 said:

1. My times are not costant.

Without any other information, it does not sound like a bug, it just sounds like you are driving inconsistently. It is easy to lose a lot of time if your driving lines are not consistent, or you hit a kerb, lose traction, change gear differently, use ERS differently, run out of ERS without realising it, forget to use DRS, set fuel mixture differently, use different compound tyres, or any combination of things.

Archived