DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Can't buy few cars as new

When I started playing I bought pretty much every car possible as new to count my stats. Most cars I could buy new if I wanted. Now after like 4 months I haven't been able to buy Peugeot 205, Delta Integrale and few other cars as new and never seen them new at the store. Why there is so little chance of few cars being new when others can be bought new all the time. It would be nice if you could buy them new all the time overpriced or something. Is this really how it's supposed to work or is this a glitch?

Integrale always only used

dirtrally2 2020-05-08 05-10-50-32.bmp

13 hours ago, IedeISTEAM said:

When I started playing I bought pretty much every car possible as new to count my stats. Most cars I could buy new if I wanted. Now after like 4 months I haven't been able to buy Peugeot 205, Delta Integrale and few other cars as new and never seen them new at the store. Why there is so little chance of few cars being new when others can be bought new all the time. It would be nice if you could buy them new all the time overpriced or something. Is this really how it's supposed to work or is this a glitch?

Integrale always only used

dirtrally2 2020-05-08 05-10-50-32.bmp

The classic cars are well... old! It's just a nice nuance that the classic cars come used. After a refit and repair there will be no difference to "new" cars, the only difference is the kilometer counter.