F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Formula 1 Buckwud Grand Prix du Canada 2015

Love how they keep going on about the Mercedes "battle" when in reality, nothing will happen. Hamilton is just another level 

Oh dear McLaren, Paa and teams complain about the Renault engine, they should be grateful they don't have a Honda engine.... :#

It is really disappointing to see Kimi finish 4th, Vettel would have gotten 3rd at least if he had started 3rd. You just have to be there in case Mercedes slip up...He lost out of a podium today through his own error :/ 

I'm actually becoming a Vettel fan :o Who would've thought it, going to a team I've never liked, for a driver I never liked, to now liking him.... :joy: I just think we are seeing a lighter side to him, at Redbull he seemed very stressed all the time, but now seems to be loving life.

Love this from Alonso :joy: 

https://twitter.com/alo_oficial/status/607641858395787265

This is honestly shaping up to being one of the most boring F1 season's in living memory. I know it wasn't terrible but for a race at Montreal it was pretty dire. In the end, thank god Vettel and Massa started at the back.

fIsince08 said:
That national anthem was horrific!!  :#
Indeed was drinking a cup of tea at the time was worrie4d the cup might smash it was being sung so badly :p

mike96 said:
That was stupid by Grosjean.
And he blamed Stevens lol

yeah and it was definitely 100% his own fault at least he got penalised for it though.

VetteIfan said:
This is honestly shaping up to being one of the most boring F1 season's in living memory. I know it wasn't terrible but for a race at Montreal it was pretty dire. In the end, thank god Vettel and Massa started at the back.

Not sure really about that but I do agree that today's race was one of the duller affairs because aside from Vettel and Massa's charge through the field not a lot really happened.

Hughesy said:
I'm actually becoming a Vettel fan :o 

I mean I'm starting to like Vettel aswell, but becoming a fan?  :p
I'm a happy drunk, so maybe it's that :joy: 

Juice29 said:
https://twitter.com/CarmenJordaFans/status/607268927190794240 :joy:
She would be the best female driver out there!

We really need an epic race at some point this season, hopefully Silverstone when I'm there :p 

fIsince08 said:
Juice29 said:
https://twitter.com/CarmenJordaFans/status/607268927190794240 :joy:
She would be the best female driver out there!

We really need an epic race at some point this season, hopefully Silverstone when I'm there :p 
Nah Rosberg would still be better. 

VetteIfan said:
Have to agree tho this race in particular was pretty boring.