DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Leaderboard ingame Options

Hi There,

on dirtrally2.com you have the option to filter the leaderboards for wheel/controller and assists on/off. Is there a similar ingame option? either I'm blind and cant find it or there ist none. 

Also: is it possible to look at all the leaderboards in the web? Seems I can just find leaderboards for community events on the web dirtrally2.com. Why are the other events not online?

thx in advance!

joxxor

13 hours ago, joxxor said:

Hi There,

on dirtrally2.com you have the option to filter the leaderboards for wheel/controller and assists on/off. Is there a similar ingame option? either I'm blind and cant find it or there ist none. 

There is no option for that in-game.
You can only filter by friends.

There is also an option in the settings to include/exclude other platforms than yours from the leaderboard.

13 hours ago, joxxor said:

Also: is it possible to look at all the leaderboards in the web? Seems I can just find leaderboards for community events on the web dirtrally2.com. Why are the other events not online?

On the web there are only leaderboards for the normal community challenge dailies/weeklies/monthlies.

The promo/bonus and AI-challenges are missing.
Also all other leaderboards like Time Trial and the Custom Championship etc. are missing, too.

And everything that is available on dirtrally2.com leaderboard wise is time limited.
So all dailies you did disappear after a week as an example.

Even old club championship results get deleted after some time.