Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Delta Bug in F1 2019 1.22

hello guys

1- the issue is that there is a bug with delta time in career mode in f1 2019 on pc, the delta is positive with a certain value but the first sector time is with different value. in orther cases, the delta is green with -0.7 s but the first sector is positive!!! this error is present in FP1,2,3. i tried to start a new career but it don't help. i made a new profile but nothing is different. finally i checked the game files but every thing is fine.

2- F1 2019 v1.22

3- career mode

4- to recreate this problem, simply start a practice programme then finish it, after that try to run on a flying lap outside any programme and you will recognize the bug

5-i had it in season 2 in fp1 in australia in my first save game,  then i deleted that save game and started a new one hopping this issue is gone but it still exists in fp1,2,3 in australia. i didn't see it in any other race beacuase simply i didn't procced Australia yet

6- nothing stated there is similar to my problem

thanks in advance

Movies & TV 5_11_2020 2_11_18 AM.png

please guys this is a technical assistance, so please reply

you can say we wont solve your problem but simply reply!!!

thanks again

Posted (edited)

F1 2019 is done. Codemasters has no plan to make any new patch for the game

Edited by GioProductions
text

12 hours ago, kamal99 said:

thanks again

Hi @kamal99,

Apologies for the delay. Please note that we are seeing a huge amount of traffic on the site, so keeping track can be a little difficult, especially with additional things going on in the 2020 build up. This is something we plan to test for 2020.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, kamal99 said:

thanks again

Hi @kamal99 yes @GioProductions is right, F1 2019 is at the end of the patch line, but yeah this is obviously something to be tested in beta and for 2020 patch cycle as @BarryBL says. Don't give up posting, I hope you applied for the beta.

• Haha 1