DiRTy Gossip about DIRT 5

On 7/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, PJTierney said:

More gameplay 🙂 

Chris is taking the lead on all these (I am heavily focused on F1 2020 right now) so it's always a nice surprise when I see what's coming out of this game 🙂 

The track looks more exciting than Dirt 4, but I don't know how much of a stampede it is with only one vehicle.

33 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

The track looks more exciting than Dirt 4, but I don't know how much of a stampede it is with only one vehicle.

This footage is from Time Trial, I'm sure it'll be more rowdy in a race.

• Agree 2

I wonder about the new feature that wasn't revealed. Maybe it is a Track maker. I wish to make some tracks based off dirt 2. I will wait for confirmation.

Although it’s being promoted over the top and the gameplay not seems to do the game fully justice yet, I think DiRT 5 might be a fun game to have.

maybe the game is over the top, and arcade, but I’m not completely sure people want that. D2 and D3 also were also more this type of “arcade” game, but somehow also kept it with a kinda realistic touch. So far I’m missing this realistic touch in D5 and the game went into complete extremes to loose any realistic part or whatsover. I’m already kinda wrong because some gameplay looks to have some realistic references, but I’m missing touches like names, semi fictional tracks like RX at Monaco or LA (xgames). I really liked that LA track with that stadium section in D3.

Looks too arcade in the latest video , i will rather go with the other upcoming Codemasters game of this year.. Project Cars 3! :classic_laugh:

20 hours ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Looks too arcade in the latest video , i will rather go with the other upcoming Codemasters game of this year.. Project Cars 3! :classic_laugh:

Is there a problem with a game being arcade?