Jump to content Jump to content

Fanatec Forza CSR Wheel

canadagoose

After you stop laughing, I know the Wheel Compatibility List allows for the Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel. I was thinking of jumping back into the F1 Series with F12019. But I am sure my Forza CSR Wheel does not make the cut for use on my PC.

Regards,

TS

13 hours ago, canadagoose said:

After you stop laughing, I know the Wheel Compatibility List allows for the Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel. I was thinking of jumping back into the F1 Series with F12019. But I am sure my Forza CSR Wheel does not make the cut for use on my PC.

Regards,

TS

Well, here is the Fanatec Support page. Lots of info and links on there should you hit issues. I would make sure you update the firmware if not done already and use the latest driver.

Post back to let us know how you get on.

Thanks for the help. I have already looked there. Has is a wealth of information, but there is no mention in the forums either there or here that anyone has been able to use the Forza CSR Wheel (circa 2011) with the 2019 version of the game. I guess what I am curious about, is confirmation from others that might use the Forza CSR wheel w\CSR pedals BTW successfully with the F12019 version of the game. I can update the firmware OK, but there is no point in purchasing the game if my wheel is not compatible.

Regards

2 hours ago, canadagoose said:

Thanks for the help. I have already looked there. Has is a wealth of information, but there is no mention in the forums either there or here that anyone has been able to use the Forza CSR Wheel (circa 2011) with the 2019 version of the game. I guess what I am curious about, is confirmation from others that might use the Forza CSR wheel w\CSR pedals BTW successfully with the F12019 version of the game. I can update the firmware OK, but there is no point in purchasing the game if my wheel is not compatible.

Regards

It's in the supported controller list for F1 2019.

Archived