Jump to content Jump to content

New update problems

There is a major issue with the latest update version 3.03 and it's destroying the career side of the game. It doesn't matter which event you are doing but if you choose to qualify and get first place you don't start in first place. I've had the following problem each time I qualify in first, so you'd think starting at the front cool but then when I start the race I'm in 16th so it's left me thinking the update is a reverse grid update, or the devs have screwed the pooch and destroyed the career mode.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have an Asus G750JM-T4061H laptop with a dedicated NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 860M (2048 MB GDDR5) graphics card with Intel® Core ™ i7-4700HQ Processor (2.4 GHz, 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz).

My problem is that since Season 3 came out, I can't play muliplayer because I get kicked out of the game all the time. By the time Season 3 came out, everything was fine. I've tried almost everything. I have no money to replace a laptop with a new one and I really want to keep playing GRID 2019. Please help.
greetings
Matthew

Archived