F1® 2020 | First Gameplay Trailer

Get on the grid with our brand new gameplay trailer* for F1® 2020, featuring the epic theme by Brian Tyler.

Celebrate the 70th anniversary of Formula 1® with intense racing wheel-to-wheel battles on some of the season’s most demanding circuits. We’re not just showing off the wheel-to-wheel racing of F1®, but the Formula 2™ cars as well, which is now fully integrated into Career mode.

You’ll also be able to choose from playing a full season, half season, or three-race F2™ experience. Of course, we’ll also be adding the 2020 season as a free update later in the year. And we still have more 😉. Be the 11th team in F1® 2020 – out 10th July 2020

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

They haven't done anything on the graphical side so they had time to fix the Force Feedback, update the tracks and develop a new ERS-System!

Perfect!

• Confused 1

Looks great! And first time we see custom podium celebrations! 

And it's great that we now have the opportunity to play a full F2 season instead of 3 races. 

Shame we didn't see the new classic cars in action but I reckon that will be an other specific trailer.

Great work guys! 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Praying this is further evidence of simpler ers modes with overtake button 

5063AABE-BC0E-45EC-A1D5-04162CB8D288.png

Desktop Screenshot 2020.05.12 - 17.38.51.17.png

Edited by cearp8858
  • Like 5
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, smalls048 said:

Sorry to be a pain but the link doesn't work, I don't know whether this was because the page isn't live yet or not though.

I can't wait for a longer length f2 career though.

Can anyone else confirm? @smalls048 does it work at the moment for you? Looks like it is working for others.

1 minute ago, smalls048 said:

I'm getting this link if it helps https://www.formula1game.com/2020/new... don't know if this was the intended one or not

Same problem. I'll get it changed and updated. Will be removed for now, and will add with correct link. Thanks for the spot

3 minutes ago, cearp8858 said:

Praying this is further evidence of simpler ers modes with overtake button 

5063AABE-BC0E-45EC-A1D5-04162CB8D288.png

Very interesting. It says "disable" in the green bar. Could it be an automatic ERS system with hold buttons to disable/overtake?

• Agree 2

Just now, Worntoathread said:

Very interesting. It says "disable" in the green bar. Could it be an automatic ERS system with hold buttons to disable/overtake?

That'd be much more realistic than what we had in the past, and a welcomed improvement.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

No, I'm using the latest version of chrome. The link appeared to get cut off if it helps.

Edited by smalls048

This has been raised with our web team to be fixed. Thanks everyone 👍

14 minutes ago, Worntoathread said:

Spain lap showed overtake too

930E0BB7-96A8-4282-8424-5A236385309F.png

Was the decision to remove the 80s cars due to licensing or lack of use? I never really enjoyed them compared to 00s/90s personally 

• Agree 1

Advanced issue found

1 minute ago, cearp8858 said:

Spain lap showed overtake too

I don't like to speculate but it may have been changed to something more simple like a push to pass style implementation. It may, however, be because this is pre-release gameplay.

Posted (edited)

Hopefully this sponsorboards will be presented on F1 2020 as well. :classic_smile: 

Heineken.thumb.jpg.e96f845896ecf163ca144dd4847877ff.jpg

Edited by sergey_blackbird
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tandc001 said:

Was the decision to remove the 80s cars due to licensing or lack of use? I never really enjoyed them compared to 00s/90s personally 

Although they are cool looking cars, the engagement and usage numbers on these were low compared to other classic cars. We are very confident that the new Schumacher Classic Cars will be a more than popular replacement 👍

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Although they are cool looking cars, the engagement and usage numbers on these were low compared to other classic cars. We are very confident that the new Schumacher Classic Cars will be a more than popular replacement 👍

I noticed the F2000 is listed twice, among the regular cars and the Schumacher pack. Should one of them be a different Ferrari?

1 hour ago, Worntoathread said:

Very encouraging as this shows its not just in Time Trial mode looking at the tyre temps on the steering wheel. 👀

• Agree 1