Jump to content Jump to content

Hope some developers can see

litianyang

I am a play from China..It's disappointing that there's no Chinese in F1 19 But it's really hard to understand many things. I'm glad to see that steam has 2020 and has joined Chinese. It's just that I was a little disappointed when I saw that the audio still didn't have Chinese. Hope developers can join in this Chinese audio. There are no fewer people in China who like F1 and want to join in than in other countries. I might just log on to the site once. It's just a chance to say that I hope developers can see my letters. After all, it's not easy for me to find you.

After all, if there is good audio to make the language barrier free, then naturally more people can access the game. Isn't profit the second important thing for a company

I don't know if I can see the option of supporting Chinese audio in the next 7 weeks.But I think it's worth trying

The above is the translation of search engine. A person who likes F1 sports. There's a little question,

Hong Kong was found in the establishment of ID, and we hope to correct it as soon as possible. I don't want to see a sport become a political tool like the NBA, which is disappointing.

Archived