F1 2020 Gameplay by Content Creators

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Para comentar sobre el artículo y el infame 'golpe', a partir de los comentarios de los usuarios, puedo confirmar que se eliminó y una salida mucho más suave al pozo directamente hacia Suzuka. Nuevamente, gracias a todos por los comentarios sobre esto durante el año pasado. Desde un punto de vista personal, lo he agrupado varias veces, así que estoy encantado de que haya desaparecido desde el punto de vista de la raza. 👍

A medida que nos acerquemos al lanzamiento de F1 2020, se seguirán publicando más detalles fuera de los comentarios de los medios.

Ou yess

36 minutes ago, TheEmpireWasRight said:

After upshifting from gear 1 to gear 7, the rpm is always around 10.5k to 10.7k, which is realistic if compared to real life telemetry, but once shifted from gear 7 to gear 8 it's around 10.1k - 10.3k for these 2 engine manufacturers specifically, which is unrealistic and basically wrong. Because of that significantly lower rpm range in 8th gear, after upshifting from 7th gear, the engine sound is way too low pitched and incorrect.

In other words, the engine sound for Ferrari and Mercedes, only in 8th gear, sounds as if the gear ratio is way too long.

Sounds like you're talking about a vehicle handling issue - the way the car is set up. That's not an audio issue, we have nothing to do with what RPM ranges are used in specific gears. I can pass your feedback.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TheEmpireWasRight said:

I see but my point still stands. The turns I mentioned were NEVER altered in real life to accommodate F1. Only turns 1, 4 and 15 (possibly 3 and 12 too) were altered.

Edited by MrCosta96
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, aartstyle said:

Limitless in latest video. It looks like the pad players are in favour. Icontrast is on top of the leaderboards with a pad. Please not again......

T-Cam and pad, that's why I don't watch youtubers!

🙄

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, aartstyle said:

Limitless in latest video. It looks like the pad players are in favour. Icontrast is on top of the leaderboards with a pad. Please not again......

🙄

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Watched Jimmy Broadbent's video. Found it a bit strange he was praising it being easier to short shift and turn in lower gears to gain time. I realise this is a game hack but in reality it doesn't happen. Hamilton for example in real life gains time by being able to corner in 4th when others corner in 3rd. In game if you are able to corner in 1st to turn when you should be in 3rd you can gain.

Just plain wrong. Weird it is endorsed. Especially as top lap times and 110% AI are already too quick for real life.

4 minutes ago, thatsfine said:

Especially as top lap times and 110% AI are already too quick for real life. 

Well 110% ai SHOULD be faster than real life, that's kind of the whole point of the extra 10%!

🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, thatsfine said:

You are missing the point idiot. It is already too quick for real life with **** short shifting that doesn't exist. Improving that ability instead of eliminating it is the ******* joke.

Don't go out and reply disrespectfully mate, there is no need for that. 

As for short-shifting does not exist? Let me quote: 

"Short shifting[1] is a driving technique in which the gear is changed up before reaching maximum engine rpm or, more precisely, the acceleration optimized rpm shift-point. By short shifting, the engine does not reach its power band, and therefore maximum vehicle acceleration is not attained for the gear from which the short shift was performed."

Edited by BeeTee
  • Agree 1

They've beefed up the audio a lil bit, if the F2004 still doesn't scream the way it does on Asseto Corsa I'll be upset again 😫

there is too much grip in the wet. Wet cars are very difficult to drive because of the enormous power you have to handle. Wet grip levels need to be improved, making driving more difficult

18 minutes ago, LILLHELM said:

The drops on the car don't move

Better cancel that pre-order 

5 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

🙄

Amen 🙌🏽

• Agree 1

Can someone check/confirm if the Rear Wing LED lights work correctly in F1 2020? They should flash at the same time/intensity as the main rear light. This was never right in F1 2019 and never corrected either. It really bugs me. I know it's a small detail that won't bother everyone. The few gameplay videos I have seen only the main rear light was flashing as far as I could tell.

As far a the sound of f1 cars . 

On tv and in video games they will sound different. 

I remember when I worked in f1 and couldn't believe how different F1 cars sound in real life. 

Cars from 2000 to around 2014 use to backfire like the sound of thunder. 

You never heard that on tv lol.

Even from 2015 to now the F1 cars are louder then when you watch F1 on sky.

Mind you the Williams with the excellent Renault engine from 93 to 97 sounds the same on tv as in real life. 

Saying that I am partly deaf so who am I to judge 🤯

• Agree 1

I have a question for Codies. Despite knowing that we can choose how our calendar can be in terms of length and track choosing, are we going to be able to change the points system? Lrt´s give the example that I want to bring to the Career Mode a custom points system or one from the previous years. Is that possible for this year´s game?

On 5/13/2020 at 11:33 AM, TomAAA said:

@PJTierney Can you ask the team to move the rear view mirror to the very top of the screen as having it in the middle like it is right now is crazy distracting going through corners. It should be at the very top of the screen like most racing games, like Pcars2 etc. Many thanks 

I think for cockpit cam, this is in the right place as it would sit on the halo. Problem is for those not in cockpit cam. Solution is to bring the whole PC customisable HUD to consoles and let the user choose. 

Moving it to the top without the ability to move ourselves will not happen because the top is reserved for their notifications e.g. fastest lap and such. Never liked how big these were to be honest so give us control on consoles!!!

16 hours ago, mikyesposto95 said:

there is too much grip in the wet. Wet cars are very difficult to drive because of the enormous power you have to handle. Wet grip levels need to be improved, making driving more difficult

I don't know until I get hands on but Jimmy Broadbent tried wet and at 1st he found it tricky. When he actually slowed for the corners properly he got good lap times. Looked good. Check out his video.

All the info about this game makes it sound like the most extensive, feature-rich F1 game ever (on paper), which will make it even more tragic that there are inevitably going to be some annoying bugs and balance issues.

Can't wait to find out what the 2020 equivalent of nonexistent safety cars, impossible AI times, unbalanced AI performance between sessions, broken tyre temps on pad etc. are going to be.

Yo!

I've been removing some messages that I've deemed inappropriate in one way or another. Remember that this is supposed to be a safe place for everyone 🙂 You can check the forum rules by following the link below.