Hi guys,

How will you know you have been accepted for being able to play the beta?

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

You will be contacted by codemasters

Will we be told if we are rejected?

Same as above. I didn’t get an email and don’t know if they are staggering the release to some people or whether I just didn’t get in

I’d imagine they’re still going through all the applicants and compiling a list of candidates. As well as that Codemasters are probably putting together the build that will be specifically for the beta.  I’m sure we’ll see the emails sent when they’re ready.  

Just a small heads up to those who are new to the beta, please don’t expect all the features to be available (or everything we’ve seen from the youtubers videos), it will probably be a specific cut down version probably only featuring the FOM car as the focus will be on testing certain aspects of the game and not all the new features they’ve implemented. Best of luck to those fortunate enough to be selected 👍

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ConnorEDDY said:

Same as above. I didn’t get an email and don’t know if they are staggering the release to some people or whether I just didn’t get in

i think they are no mails out yet.

hopefully @BarryBL will tell us soon

1 minute ago, stephensmattlee said:

I’d imagine they’re still going through all the applicants and compiling a list of candidates. As well as that Codemasters are probably putting together the build that will be specifically for the beta.  I’m sure we’ll see the emails sent when they’re ready.  

Just a small heads up to those who are new to the beta, please don’t expect all the features to be available (or everything we’ve seen from the youtubers videos), it will probably be a specific cut down version probably only featuring the FOM car as the focus will be on testing certain aspects of the game and not all the new features they’ve implemented. Best of luck to those fortunate enough to be selected 👍

Yeah I understand. Just looking forward to helping this year as I haven’t had access to the betas before. Good luck to everyone who applied

• Like 1

I hope I wil bei the first in my community to test the new F1 Game 😄

Nothing confirmed at this time. All of the current latest details are in the F1 BETA thread 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, BarryBL said:

Nothing confirmed at this time. All of the current latest details are in the F1 BETA thread 👍

So did some you tubers get it earlier? I thought it had already been released lol

Just now, ConnorEDDY said:

So did some you tubers get it earlier? I thought it had already been released lol

These are limited preview versions for the press and content creators, probably different than the beta build.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, ConnorEDDY said:

yup, was the same last year.

• Thanks 1

I can confirm BETA has not been released. Influencers and various Media outlets will have received a limited build of the game designed for media showcase through a separate application process to the BETA process on these forums. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 2

Quick Question

For those who applied on console, will every person get a code if they applied?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, SS016 said:

Quick Question

For those who applied on console, will every person get a code if they applied?

Thanks

No. Last year each platform had 100 players chosen (I believe)

2 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

Christ Above

3 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

300 players per platform 😉

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SS016 said:

Christ Above

Don’t quote me on that though as it might be different. 

3 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

Don’t quote me on that though as it might be different. 

I thought there would be around 500 people per plarform

If forum members think that wading through a 20 page official thread is too much hard work so keep posting new threads to ask the same questions that have already been asked and answered, just imagine how much harder it is for forum admins to do their job...

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

If forum members think that wading through a 20 page official thread is too much hard work so keep posting new threads to ask the same questions that have already been asked and answered, just imagine how much harder it is for forum admins to do their job...

But if said members ask the same question that has been answered just 1 page earlier, it DOES make the Admins' job of culling the list of potential beta testers easier...

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

But if said members ask the same question that has been answered just 1 page earlier, it DOES make the Admins' job of culling the list of potential beta testers easier...

I left that unsaid but hoped it was obvious! 😉

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, sloppysmusic said:

I left that unsaid but hoped it was obvious! 😉

Yeah, the people who need it don't get it, and the people who already got it, don't need it.  😉

• Agree 1