Customised HUD for Consoles F1 2020 - Confirmed

Would be cool if we could adjust the size of the mirror to make it smaller/bigger but I think that would be too much work

• Agree 1

A button on the wheel would be good that you can activate and deactivate the mirror in the race.

If you drive alone, you deactivate it.

Duel you activate the mirror.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LILLHELM said:

A button on the wheel would be good that you can activate and deactivate the mirror in the race.

If you drive alone, you deactivate it.

Duel you activate the mirror.

Love this idea!

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Sorry @FIE, this is a different topic and should be added in the correct threads. Please do not jump onto a different thread topic as it is unfair on users who want to know about the HUD. Also, again, all subject to change and work in progress.

I hope not to see this on more threads moving forward.

Well at least one question in regards to this thread which is about customizing the HUD:

will we be able to extend the list of drivers shown in the positions HUD? That would be a compromise and pretty cool.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

Would be cool if we could adjust the size of the mirror to make it smaller/bigger but I think that would be too much work

It's possible with every other HUD element in the editor so I think we can.

If you skip to 16 minutes in this video, there's a demonstration of the editor on F1 2019. Can't wait to have all this on console, you can move each element around, change the scale and make it more or less transparent.

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Worntoathread said:

It's possible with every other HUD element in the editor so I think we can.

If you skip to 16 minutes in this video, there's a demonstration of the editor on F1 2019. Can't wait to have all this on console, you can move each element around, change the scale and make it more or less transparent.

Yep. Check out Aarava's video too just today which shows you can move and change the size of every HUD element. Can even change the opacity. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

is it possible to view more than 3 drivers in the position table? like 10 or all drivers?

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 2

I think no modify driver view in position table.

4 hours ago, weisiAUT said:

is it possible to view more than 3 drivers in the position table? like 10 or all drivers?

This year you can see 5 drivers in the table! But i dont think its customisable.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, martbloke said:

Yep. Check out Aarava's video too just today which shows you can move and change the size of every HUD element. Can even change the opacity. 

Very happy to see the mirror - so you can better race in cockpit mode. This is a significant improvement. 

• Agree 1