What could that be in F1 2020?

This was on IGN:

Cryptically, Mather concedes there was something else “incredibly challenging” about building F1 2020 but won’t reveal it for now.

nfortunately I can’t talk about it just yet; we’re holding it back for a couple of weeks,” he says. “There’s still something that was really interesting for us to work on and that will be discussed in detail very soon.”

What do you think will it be? Crossplay, PS5,..

• Like 1

My guess is maybe some Classic tracks? Cause I've read some interviews from Mather where he pretty much ruled out Crossplay as well as VR support, so I think Classic tracks is the biggest feature left out there👀

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

My guess is maybe some Classic tracks? Cause I've read some interviews from Mather where he pretty much ruled out Crossplay as well as VR support, so I think Classic tracks is the biggest feature left out there👀

Potentially but I’ll believe it when I see it. That said it would explain why we haven’t seen any of the Schumacher content yet so maybe there are and some classic tracks could be a huge surprise as it was one of the biggest complaints with the Senna and Prost content last year 

• Agree 1

I think Co-Op championship with a friend, just like 2018 game :classic_biggrin: It must have been very challenging, because it was not included in 2019 game :classic_biggrin:

11 minutes ago, GioProductions said:

I think Co-Op championship with a friend, just like 2018 game :classic_biggrin: It must have been very challenging, because it was not included in 2019 game :classic_biggrin:

Yeah definitely, with upgrading the cars and having limited PU elements etc, would be great! But idk if this is "incredibly challenging" to implement, I mean the basics of that are already in the game. But obviously I am no good in coding, so I might be wrong!

1 hour ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

It’s highly unlikely this will be the case. As they have had to work on putting both Hanoi and Zandvoort into the game they wouldn’t of had much time to focus on the classic tracks. I hope they return one day soon though.

Posted (edited)

Cryptic doesn't even enter into it.  That statement could mean anything.  I'm hoping he's talking about the DAS for Mercedes, or a new Physics/Handling engine, or classic tracks (Brands Hatch, Please!) but it could just mean they had trouble implementing split screen.  I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.  😕

Edit: Sorry to be "that guy."  I certainly don't want to burst any bubbles.  But this isn't my first hype train.  😉

Edited by DrDraken
Original message rather negative
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

It’s highly unlikely this will be the case. As they have had to work on putting both Hanoi and Zandvoort into the game they wouldn’t of had much time to focus on the classic tracks. I hope they return one day soon though.

Agree, but this would only confirm what he says with "very challenging" in my point of view. But let's wait and see I guess

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Agree, but this would only confirm what he says with "very challenging" in my point of view. But let's wait and see I guess

I’m sure we will.

I think something has to do with manual pitstops, driving to the grid and a cooldown lap. All the manual things that we can do would be a great addition.

yeah, because now the pit limiter is so big on the steering wheel.

Because nothing has been announced about online yet, I suspect that it has something to do with online gaming.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:44 PM, stephensmattlee said:

Potentially but I’ll believe it when I see it. That said it would explain why we haven’t seen any of the Schumacher content yet so maybe there are and some classic tracks could be a huge surprise as it was one of the biggest complaints with the Senna and Prost content last year 

Maybe Imola, Magni Cours, Instanbul, that is all I need.