Is it me or does Jeff have a different voice? Just heard him in Jimmy Broadbent's video. Also he's just said his lap time in Time Trial mode. Don't think that was in 2019 was it? Maybe we'll be getting more info, and more relevant info, from Jeff now?

I think they reduced the radio filter to make his voice sound a bit more natural and clear. I remember hearing him speak in the career menu without any filters for the first time and I barely recognised the voice.

Also keep in mind that people's voices do change.  If the lines are recorded a year apart, it would actually be odd to sound exactly the same.

I’d love to see Jeff replaced by Rob Smedley! 

“Felipe baby, Fernando is faster than you” 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Guga_Cyr said:

I’d love to see Jeff replaced by Rob Smedley! 

“Felipe baby, Fernando is faster than you” 😂

"Stay cool into Saint Devote baby, no heroics!" 

I had the same impression about Jeff.

I can understand if he's been replaced. I mean after a decade as a track engineer maybe he has moved up. It would be funny if he was my team's technical director...

I just hope Jeff gets some different lines for Monaco instead of “no heroics into saint devote please” because every time he says that I want to slap him even more 😂

Sounds like Jeff to me. Just with a different mix I'd say.

Just as a fun fact for those who can't remember: This is also by Adam Rhys Dee even though it sounds nothing like the Jeff we got today! 😁

14 hours ago, martbloke said:

Is it me or does Jeff have a different voice? Just heard him in Jimmy Broadbent's video. Also he's just said his lap time in Time Trial mode. Don't think that was in 2019 was it? Maybe we'll be getting more info, and more relevant info, from Jeff now?

I noticed this too, sounds like Jeff's got less of a radio feel to him.