Jump to content Jump to content

Orange army zandvoort


GunDeviLnl

Recommended Posts

Who else is missing the orange army at zandvoort? The track looks good but i am pretty sure there will be thousands of Orange fans. Maybe an idea to add atleast one part of the track where they all wear orange.

Lets burn some rubber! Peace out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Who else is missing the orange army at zandvoort? The track looks good but i am pretty sure there will be thousands of Orange fans. Maybe an idea to add atleast one part of the track where the all wear orange.

Lets burn some rubber! Peace out.

It has been confirmed that AI drivers can actually retire in career mode. It would be cool if a part of the track was orange and if Verstappen retired that part of the track was no longer orange.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

It has been confirmed that AI drivers can actually retire in career mode. It would be cool if a part of the track was orange and if Verstappen retired that part of the track was no longer orange.

Virtual "Meta Level" Orange Army. That is ingenious!

 

Imo, Spa Francorchamps, Belgium, should also have the Orange Army in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 2:56 PM, TomAAA said:

It has been confirmed that AI drivers can actually retire in career mode. It would be cool if a part of the track was orange and if Verstappen retired that part of the track was no longer orange.

Or, if Max is knocked out of the race, the orange converges on the track.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!!  🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DrDraken said:

Or, if Max is knocked out of the race, the orange converges on the track.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!!  🤣

Or they slowly leave, and every lap you go past, the grandstand becomes less and less orange. 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Really shouldn’t the nationality of flags in the stands change bit based on which drivers and teams are winning? I always felt unloved as the reigning 3 time world champion not to see my country’s flag flying at the different circuits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...