Orange army zandvoort

Posted (edited)

Who else is missing the orange army at zandvoort? The track looks good but i am pretty sure there will be thousands of Orange fans. Maybe an idea to add atleast one part of the track where they all wear orange.

Lets burn some rubber! Peace out.

Edited by GunDeviLnl
Grammar
  • Agree 7

13 minutes ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Who else is missing the orange army at zandvoort? The track looks good but i am pretty sure there will be thousands of Orange fans. Maybe an idea to add atleast one part of the track where the all wear orange.

Lets burn some rubber! Peace out.

It has been confirmed that AI drivers can actually retire in career mode. It would be cool if a part of the track was orange and if Verstappen retired that part of the track was no longer orange.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

It has been confirmed that AI drivers can actually retire in career mode. It would be cool if a part of the track was orange and if Verstappen retired that part of the track was no longer orange.

Virtual "Meta Level" Orange Army. That is ingenious!

Imo, Spa Francorchamps, Belgium, should also have the Orange Army in it.

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2020 at 2:56 PM, TomAAA said:

Or, if Max is knocked out of the race, the orange converges on the track.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!!  🤣

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, DrDraken said:

Or, if Max is knocked out of the race, the orange converges on the track.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!!  🤣

Or they slowly leave, and every lap you go past, the grandstand becomes less and less orange. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Looking at some new gameplay it seems they actually added the orange army at Zandvoort! (5:00 in the video) 

I love details like this, and as a Dutchman I'll definitely be pretending they're all cheering for me in career mode 😉

Really shouldn’t the nationality of flags in the stands change bit based on which drivers and teams are winning? I always felt unloved as the reigning 3 time world champion not to see my country’s flag flying at the different circuits.